swift

Swift's 2012 F250

Who said BASS can't be fun for the whole family?!?!   adhd.gif AWESOME!!adhd.gif 

Have you gotten the Rockford 10s in yet?  I have the Punch Pro 8s playing and they sound GREAT!  Thanks for the recommendation! rockwoot.gif

No man I have to build the panels and procrastinating badly. Hate messing with it but it has to be done. Glad you like them.

Thanks

I'm with you on procrastinating!  Mine are in makeshift carboard boxes till I get hot with the router.

I have the baffles cut so I have a layout just gotta grab a small airsaw and go to cutting. I have the tweeters placed on the dash to see how they sound up higher and I like it.

fuck man, can you image TWO amps?

Should be getting louder soon. Goal now is a 58 at 30hz. lmao

Very cool Lee!

What do you figure optimal net volume & port area should be for 2 Ethos 18s tuned to 30hz?

What do you figure optimal net volume & port area should be for 2 Ethos 18s tuned to 30hz?

If it were me I would do 10cu net with 175-220sq in of port. For higher numbers maybe 200-220 port tuned at 32, for more low ground pounding 175-190sq in of port tuned at 30. But Quentin can model it and show you what's ideal. Just never know how something will react in the vehicle.

Power plays a part also, need to look at vent Mach and find a sweet spot.

This thing gets louder and louder each time we meter it. I swore there were a couple times I thought the door was gonna pop right off! This low of tuning + loud equals ripped panels usually. 

This low of tuning + loud equals ripped panties off. 

Woot.  :stfu:  Videos even better.

Second 7500.1 on the way, shits gonna get serious. lol

Second amp gets here tomorrow but no need to even put in it till I can have vocals to match. Can someone just take my money and do the doors for me. LOL. I do have a small air saw now so I guess I will try it this weekend. I can build the hell out of a box/wall. But glassing Im kinda new at. Can do great kick pods just nervous to fuck up my doors. Well new door panels on ebay are around 300 bucks so I guess its not the end of the world if I fail. I just have to remember (no beers the night I do them) lmao

My wife is pissed Im not working on the house instead? wtf is wrong with her? lmao!!

Second amp gets here tomorrow but no need to even put in it till I can have vocals to match. Can someone just take my money and do the doors for me. LOL. I do have a small air saw now so I guess I will try it this weekend. I can build the hell out of a box/wall. But glassing Im kinda new at. Can do great kick pods just nervous to fuck up my doors. Well new door panels on ebay are around 300 bucks so I guess its not the end of the world if I fail. I just have to remember (no beers the night I do them) lmao

No beers. NOOO! lol

My wife is pissed Im not working on the house instead? wtf is wrong with her? lmao!!

Same here

Yah, I get that every day. Then I always have to ask what she is doing out of the kitchen :D haha

Women just don't understand! I have to get mine buzzed up to play anything loud.

Well I ordered the second amp Thursday and it got here Saturday. Anybody wanting a big amp should look into Ampere. Great customer service and beast amps!! Last night me and a friend went to his work and used all the badass equipment and welded up a amp rack and this morning got everything mounted and installed. Oscoped the amps and set gains. All I can say is I made myself tap out. This shit is brutal, no matter what numbers it does. The doors are taking a full ass whoppin when I turn it up. I will meter later on and post results. Here are a few pics

7BFBF324-903B-41AD-891F-8FECE9F97112_zps

B0D45719-4FC8-4537-AA82-6624C13812D3_zps

3C6E9560-DB72-48CA-A7BF-75BE55249AEF_zps

887CEDDB-4F4B-44DD-8B85-762413783F18_zps

08DAFA42-E840-4783-B61D-6C3BF1CC1639_zps

1015474E-A9D9-4FF0-AC51-F85096CD00DC_zps

B0CEE44A-009D-4E77-A6D1-FA3248DA9234_zps

E2A116C7-BB1E-465D-9CDA-3EC28856AFE2_zps

Shit just got real.

Amps, subs, etc. = $$$

Install and tuning = $$$

When your own truck is too loud for you... = PRICELESS!

On a side note, where are you ordering these amps from? SSA store has a nice price on the 3800, just wondering what the 5000 can be had for.

Edited by hdrox88

That setup just looks so damn sexy!