swift

Swift's 2012 F250

I likes it, I likes it alot!

Can you comment on how they sound? If my budget was bigger I would love to run them

$125 each for the 10s at Audiosavings.com  (TY Lee!  )_ and the tweets can be had for $50 each most anywhere.    

Oh yea..............they're  LOUD! 

It was great taking the trip with you this weekend Lee. Driving out to shows, tearing shit up, love it. 

Lee, doors came out very nice! Damn near look stock!!!
You make it look very easy, but you also have a good skill at woodworking also. 

Going back to my corner now with truck envy! I most definitely want a demo now. 

Thanks guys, I'll be back on track with more videos soon. Next show is Knoxville in two weeks.

Congrats Lee

Good job and nice job on the build

Made a absolute Horrible decision to try and bondo and smooth out the transitions from port to the trim panels and other spots. Never again will I do something that stupid. After 3 days fuckin with this in ready to light a match to the truck.

Made a absolute Horrible decision to try and bondo and smooth out the transitions from port to the trim panels and other spots. Never again will I do something that stupid. After 3 days fuckin with this in ready to light a match to the truck.

That's no good. Careful cause it's almost hot enough outside where you won't need the match.

Yeah it will likely look worse than before. But fk it, I will leave it alone till the winter and tear it all out and rebuild a true wall made for the Tridents with a drivers side or center port.

The plan was to smooth and sand the entire wall and paint it a high gloss black and maybe gain a db or so in the process. Well fk that. It's just too much work and I don't have the patience right now. Got a meet this weekend so my time is running out. Oh well

Live and learn

I lost dbs painting the inside. Had to sand it all off. Every truck is different though.

I have a plan for when I build the new enclosure.

That would be my luck to lose. At this point I'm not worries about a few tenths as I am just looking for a top 3 placement in my class. But now the next build will have a more serious goal.

Sweet. Do your thing.

This is my current nightmare, lmao. This was a couple days ago, I have finished the sanding (well atleast all I'm doing) and got it cleaned up yesterday and today I will be shooting it with primer. If there is any huge flaws I will skim and sand but for the most part I'm done. I will be painting the port a high gloss black for airflow but will paint the wall and trim all flat black or bedliner and will be doing the same style beauty panels the doors have so it all matches. 

I will also be cleaning up the subs tonight and prepping them for the recones. Hoping to make the show Sunday in Knoxville, but my dumbass ordered fuses late again so we'll see if they show up by Saturday.

F19A512E-61BD-43A3-84C1-9EBB9F2D27E2_zps

Looks like a bunch of work ! You will make it look perfect !

That does not look like fun lol, but its looking good.

Looks like a bunch of work ! You will make it look perfect !

It will be far from perfect but should be acceptable. Perfect would be alot more sanding and filling and I finally said FK this. lmao

Really only did this while my subs were out to give me something to do. Never again will decide to do something like this just for the hell of it. 

Hopefully this will be back up and playing by Saturday night and me not having to mess with the build anymore this year.

You're shoulders and arms will be JACKED nowlifter.gif   Be sure to drink ur protein after a good sanding session....HaaHAAA

You doing the recones? 

Wall is ready for subs. It's not perfect but it will work. I will be adding some leather beauty panels to match the doors. Also have a few ides about the amp placement but we'll see how it goes.

A6A06678-02E8-4906-ACD6-FF13DAEC3183_zps

CA9A6284-9EAE-465F-B1D0-487BB0C62FDC_zps

A05A5930-3F07-4627-B466-96B39B6C9CB1_zps

Now to see what difference it made on the meter !

My eyes say nice job

Looks great! Can't wait to hear that monster Pound again!!

I think with the subs loaded and a few smalls things done it will look ok. Not really looking for much gain but cant stand a unfinished look inside.

Everything is back up and running. Here is a full walk through with my country ass talking but whatever. lol These damn things just sounds so good its amazing. Just love the sound going on right now. Its loud as fk too. The single Ampere 7500 seems to be meant for them.

watch all 14 mins, great vid !