swift

Swift's 2012 F250

You have to be a Libra Lmao

Build is taking longer than I wanted but we are slammed at work, my father-n-law is in hospice and doesnt have much longer and also money is alittle tight right now. On top of all that I blew my Incriminator 6.4 and the Pioneer 80PRS has a couple RCA's out on it. 

Sucks!!

But I have 3 Platinum Gp31's and will be getting 3-5 more of them. 3 Subs have arrived just waiting on the 4th, Tweeters are here. So I still need to grab a strong 4 channel (will either be a CT sounds 125x4 or a Sundown 125x4. Send off the 80Prs for repair. So I think the direction this will go is...

4 18in Ethos walled B pillar

Crossfire 8k, add a 2nd one next year.

Mechman or Singer alt (biggest available)

250ft of 2/0, 8 Group 31's and intellicharger mounted 

Sundown Neo Pro 8's or Rockford PA 10's

Rockford Punch Pro tweeters

This will be a Demo / Comp / daily driver setup sorta like my last build. Roll through the lanes and put up big numbers and demo/ hairtick monster in the parking lot. Hopefully I can get some build pics going soon. Gonna try for a big number on a single amp while staying tuned low

Should have went with Dem' Keekers

Swift,

Getting that many more batts and all you should look in to getting what I am going to get. It's still mountable, but you get a remote with it.

http://4xspower.com/shop/chargers/psc60/

60 amps with 3 charge modes and 3 voltages. Sounds like a winner to me.

Sorry this build is so slow. Since my Father n law passed away on my birthday the 31st it has been rough on us here. He was like a dad to me and we were very close. Between that and people owing me money it's slow roll. So far I have

4 18's

4 group 31's

Rockford pro tweeters

Crescendo 1100.4 :) now that my IA blew.

Got to get 4 more batteries, mids and the sub amp. It will likely be a Crossfire 8k. Really hoping to start on this very soon.

Sorry to hear about your loss man.  All this stuff is trivial comparitively.

Ya Swift, sorry for your loss. Good luck with everything!

Sorry for your loss Lee :(

Those 8ks are beasts.

Build is back on track, starting the wall maybe this weekend. I will also now be running a Ampere Audio 7500. :) hoping to have it paying within two weeks

Good stuff !!

Build is back on track, starting the wall maybe this weekend. I will also now be running a Ampere Audio 7500. :) hoping to have it paying within two weeks

Forsure waiting for the progress!

popcorn2.gif

Started on this yesterday. I have one week to complete the entire build. I have so many obstacles with this new truck I am twiddling my thumbs more than work. I could slap all this in the minivan no problem but its no where near as nice as my truck, the air dont work, shitty alternator that would need replaced asap, etc etc.The truck has a good 225amp large case alt that will hold the single amp ok. I'm so stuck as to what the fuck I wanna do. I may not have room for the amp inside the cab and thats a huge deal. I dont want a big ass high dollar amp in the hot ass toolbox. FUCCCCCKKKKKKKK I'm wasting daylight.......  Look good or look like all the other big builds in a old minivan wrapped with decals?

Sit back and take a break, it will come to you. Would 2 smaller amps work than 1 big amp?

Sit back and take a break, it will come to you. Would 2 smaller amps work than 1 big amp?

Maybe, but I wanted a surf board monster so I got with Ampere Audio and bought a brand new 7500.1 and have another one that will be coming too. They are roughly 38in long and 11.5in wide. I have to plastic dip rear window, build the false floor 2in lower than last time, build the rear bracing against the truck and secure, do the Big 3, drill several 3in holes in the cab and bed floor, buy a toolbox, build a battery rack inside it, run 4 runs of 2/0 front to back, build the new baffle, cut the old baffle off, build the trim panels and seal off and hope I left enough room infront of box so amp doesnt stick past B-pillar, find out how to keep the fuses and buss bars within 18in from the amp (meca rules) . But the truck should really stand out at shows because not many 60k trucks lifted on wheels with full wall builds are at them. And I get to ride around with it everyday working..... Fuckkk just shoot me know. If I miss this weekends show I def wont have a shot at world finals.

Edited by swift

do  the van brother,  with lots o batteries

do  the van brother,  with lots o batteries

Thinking I just might, here measuring it now. It would be so much easier. Plus it could be kept at my house in the garage. The truck is too tall to fit so that means any work done is during the daytime outside (that sucks) Plus dual alts will fit no problem in the Van. Plus the truck has fixed voltage that cant be altered because its 100% computer ran. The van can have a adjustable regulator

Then just put a cheap headunit in it and keep the PRS80 in my truck with the single Ethos 15 for daily use. 

Fuck it, the van has a denso 160amp alt in it. maybe that and 8 batteries will be ok till I can get a mechman or Singer 320a unit. Here comes the Minivan folks. If I do this I'm going all out over the winter

I said it before as well. Get that van going. You won't be near as hesitant if you have to cut, break, or modify something in the van and the biggest advantage is being able to work on it anytime you want since it'll be in the garage with light.

I said it before as well. Get that van going. You won't be near as hesitant if you have to cut, break, or modify something in the van and the biggest advantage is being able to work on it anytime you want since it'll be in the garage with light.

I know man, its a done deal. It may not be pretty at the Vinny but it will be there and playing. I will run the current enclosure through the season and rebuild over the winter more purpose built. If it does a 55-56 headrest this year its all good, next season I will do 60's headrest or bust

You better go with the van. You know you'll add 6 or 8 more subs to catch up with Senchez

You better go with the van. You know you'll add 6 or 8 more subs to catch up with Senchez

I will add atleast 2 more or 4 more........ honestly. But who knows the Van may surprise me and be loud as balls with the flat wall and 4 of them. The windshield has a huge slope to it so it will be interesting to see how that affects the fs response.

I'm only running a stock crappy alt at the moment and I don't have issues doing music runs. You should be fine.

A wall would be sick in that truck tho, but I wouldn't want to tear it up with all that bass so I would do the van, it will still be a sick build with those ethos.

I will add atleast 2 more or 4 more........ honestly. But who knows the Van may surprise me and be loud as balls with the flat wall and 4 of them. The windshield has a huge slope to it so it will be interesting to see how that affects the fs response.

I have ideas if you decide to do any more :)