swift

Swift's 2012 F250

Goof job man. Curious of your scores though.

Enclosure ended up being around 20.5cu net tuned at 30hz give or take if I'm at 20-21cu net.

Yeah I wont post too much about it until I get it finished up. The truck is taken far more of a beating with these 4 than the 3 SP4's but its not showing on the meter, atleast not at the freq I guessed at when I did my run although it was enough to take 1st place in Mod3 yesterday. That will give me the 3X points I need. I have zero deadner in the truck and havent even started to seal anything and do any tuning.  

Listening to it at maybe 1/2 volume (35 or so on the headunit) it seems to maybe peak in the lower 30's. Once its sealed off I would expect that to be accurate at higher volumes as well. Maybe later this week when I get more done we can get your meter over here and do some testing.The whole truck just doesnt know what to do when the lows hit right now. lmao... One thing is for sure, I will need serious battery power to run two of these amps!!!

Yah, I've never seen a single amp suck the life out of electric like that lol. Getting the proper amount of power in there will help with fusing tremendously too though! I expect to see that score sky rocket with fusing once we get the voltage issue fixed. Yah, I had to stop the entire trophy ceremony and had to make a guy give back the first place trophy because they put you in the wrong class. It's ok though because I didn't like that dude and it made me giggle a little to see the look on his face when they corrected the mistake and said "Actually, Swift gets first place and you get second". 

I'll put the laptop on charge tonight and the meter will be ready whenever you're ready for testing.

Goof job man. Curious of your scores though.

We never metered unfused to show true numbers yet. That will come soon.

Lmao, you said it best Teric. One amp, suck so much electric holy crap lmao. I was VERY impressed with the wall. Does a whole lot of damage to that truck.

Mechman Elite 370 ordered...... Gonna see if I can run it as a second alt with a bracket

Heck yea

Double heck yah!

damn at the flex...I forsee windshield replacements in your near future.lol

I will have 9 batteries on it by the weekend and also ordered my front stage. Went with 4 Rockford Punch Pro 8's and 2 of the Punch Pro tweeters. This should sound decent and get loud, If it cant keep up I will order 2 more 8's and 2 more tweeters. Hoping to get it sealed off by this weekend and start getting some accurate numbers. Sounds like a 56 as of now but maybe my ears are wrong...... lots of room to improve, subs are loving the amp combo. I will try to get better pics soon.

Sounds like a winner to me.

In for updates

:popcorn:

Hell yeah!

Yeah buddy

So I made a quick attempt to trim it off today to go over and get a baseline number to see where its sitting as of now. But I have alot left to do as far as bracing and deadening the truck. I guess because this one doesnt have a sunroof, the roof and windshield are just going apeshit. also it pushing alot of air out the back because I havent calked up the edges yet. But I am very happy considering these are new subs and only have 2 days of play time. It should do the numbers I want once dialed in. It slams the lows.

Couple pics

This obviously isnt done so dont mind the deadner. it will get nice beauty panels done and should look good I think.

B0B9770A-B181-4994-988E-EDE79B106201_zps

Here is my baseline, seems to peak between 40-43hz

1101B937-1ED9-4BBA-9683-8279BF6D0DD1_zps

This one is tasty, 30hz

37A74FB1-03A5-4D12-8965-00D32F1C4BA9_zps

I have the other gear on the way, voltage drops pretty good now in the 11's. Once the mechman gets here and the other batteries I should be good, Atleast until I add a second amp. I have an issue with the passenger side door so that will get looked at aswell.

Awesome start man!

I want to see this thing in person one of these days

This thing really gets down. At this point it only gets better. Best part is you went from no bass to mid 50's in no time flat.

wow 30hz score!!

only to get better!

WOW , Love the work and great numbers!

Great score out of the gate!

:woot: