swift

Swift's 2012 F250

This thing is so vilent in person omg !!

I'm telling you man, whether we are hitting the same number at 33hz or not, your shit hurts!! It's like the bass is punching you in the fucking chest!

Just two different builds completely. I like both 

I like both . Win. 

Now we just have to convince Teric to wall his. He NEVER uses his backseats anyways. Payton is walling his off with 6 15" DSS Ethos as well. 

LOL would be awesome, 4 Walled builds of DSS Ethos in Nashville. :Toast: 

This thing is so vilent in person omg !!

I'm telling you man, whether we are hitting the same number at 33hz or not, your shit hurts!! It's like the bass is punching you in the fucking chest!

Just two different builds completely. I like both 

I like both . Win. 

Now we just have to convince Teric to wall his. He NEVER uses his backseats anyways. Payton is walling his off with 6 15" DSS Ethos as well. 

LOL would be awesome, 4 Walled builds of DSS Ethos in Nashville. :Toast: 

Atleast a C pillar wall. lol

They better tighten up. About 40 drivers on preorder. If it keeps up I'm gonna have to make another order before the order comes in just to have enough stock.

They better tighten up. About 40 drivers on preorder. If it keeps up I'm gonna have to make another order before the order comes in just to have enough stock.

Don't worry, more pre-orders on the way. 

I already have 4 of my 6 drivers anyways. Plus, I'm sure you'd have at least 2 more for little old me. Dammit Senchez letting my cat all out of the bag.

Ok, so those that don't already know I got a second mechman elite and NO i will not lose my damn backseat! C pillar is my future, plain and simple. I won't say what design, but I already have 4 different designs I have made on sketchup. I won't share them due to 2 of them being my own special design and i'd hate to see someone with my build before me. It will be done when I can get to it. Not looking forward to more than 10 sheets of 1" mdf, bucket of screws, gallon of glue, aluminum stock, steel tubing, and threaded rod. Oh, factor in some more batteries too I guess. 

boo.gif

Better steel some springs off a 3500

I already have 4 of my 6 drivers anyways. Plus, I'm sure you'd have at least 2 more for little old me. Dammit Senchez letting my cat all out of the bag.

Ok, so those that don't already know I got a second mechman elite and NO i will not lose my damn backseat! C pillar is my future, plain and simple. I won't say what design, but I already have 4 different designs I have made on sketchup. I won't share them due to 2 of them being my own special design and i'd hate to see someone with my build before me. It will be done when I can get to it. Not looking forward to more than 10 sheets of 1" mdf, bucket of screws, gallon of glue, aluminum stock, steel tubing, and threaded rod. Oh, factor in some more batteries too I guess. 

:boo:

Wrong thread

boo.gif

Wrong thread

In case you missed it, my name was brought up in this thread. 

okasshat.gif

FWIW, didn't intend to steal any thunder as Swift, Senchez, and know each other and I'd hope that me posting in his thread wouldn't hurt his feelings lol.

Edited by nadcicle

Great stuff!! Keep it coming fellas :-$

No worries fellas. 

My front stage is here and shit these Rockford Punch Pro 10's are HUGE

CCBBE953-F1A7-4E19-ADE6-0F409B658496_zps

Next to a Crescendo 6.5

39B765E8-E73C-43CD-9DAB-F0DEF195D42C_zps

Hoping to get these going soon

A280A94E-1A4F-468C-B474-F580A4FB6B41_zps

Those look Nice!

Very impressive in person. I wasnt expecting a 50lb box to be on my porch for 2 mids, lol

96db, 4.5mm Xmax, 40-4k hz 350rms. Hoping they do decent for my application

:boo:

Wrong thread

In case you missed it, my name was brought up in this thread. 

:okasshat:

FWIW, didn't intend to steal any thunder as Swift, Senchez, and know each other and I'd hope that me posting in his thread wouldn't hurt his feelings lol.

I was joking dude, get out your feelings.

Damn Swift those 10" Rockford mids are sick, that motor though. :droolcup:

Only 4in depth but man they are heavy. They will be mounted as close to the hinges as possible. lol

And I thought the 6.5" had a robust motor when I had a pair. Sure those doors are gonna hold up to 2 per side?

I love the Rockford pros, I love them.

And I thought the 6.5" had a robust motor when I had a pair. Sure those doors are gonna hold up to 2 per side?

Nope only gonna use one mid and one tweeter per door. They should do just fine. After seeing these in person I will not be ordering 2 more. haha

Those pro mids looks nice, any plans yet on how you will mounting the mids and tweets.

damn that bish is phat yo!

Those pro mids looks nice, any plans yet on how you will mounting the mids and tweets.

Yeah, gonna glass some panels. Probably going to do a bedliner theme inside because its a lifted super duty. Should look decent if I take my time.

Figured I would just leave this here. Here is my wife and daughter getting their head knocked off.

How about at 30hz

13DC8962-0F6C-46CA-BC0B-986008361F18_zps

Or 33hz

B72371F9-43C7-4858-AB5F-1CD44A4A65EA_zps

Plays higher notes ok too

F9022DCA-AA09-4514-B493-B1E4E32575D0_zps

Cant say enough about the Ethos. My setup is built to demo loud and low. I wanted 58's on one amp and it does it, I wanted 55+ below 35hz and it does that. But to almost do 57's at 30hz. Damn this dude is brutal on music. 

I also O scoped the amp and set the gains down alot. Sounds cleaner and just as loud. Clamped 7954 watts at 12.05v. I'd say the amp is doing its job just fine. smile.png

Edited by swift

just bonkers man. 

WOW great numbers ! bet it sounds awesome

Killer scores man :woot::droolcup: