civicbuild86

crescendo bass clef 3500.1 question

i have to run a line driver  to help my low voltage on my rca's from head unit since i have more than one amp.question is ......was trying to find out what max voltage u could use for rca inputs on a crescendo bass clef 3500 .....any help would be apprieciated

Looks like 6 volts to me.

i emailed crescendo so when i know i will let u guys know for future reference......i figure its around 5 or 6

i emailed crescendo so when i know i will let u guys know for future reference......i figure its around 5 or 6

The knob says six volts.

i have to run a line driver  to help my low voltage on my rca's from head unit since i have more than one amp.question is ......was trying to find out what max voltage u could use for rca inputs on a crescendo bass clef 3500 .....any help would be apprieciated

Why do you think you have to use a line driver?  I mean, unless you're planning on running 8 or 10 amps from that HU 2V outputs should be good to run 5 or 6 amps without much of any issue.

I think you're either over thinking things or you've drank the wrong Kool Aid.

Why do you think you have to use a line driver?  I mean, unless you're planning on running 8 or 10 amps from that HU 2V outputs should be good to run 5 or 6 amps without much of any issue.

I think you're either over thinking things or you've drank the wrong Kool Aid.

i have to split my subwoofer rca since my voltage on my front and rear rca is lower voltage since i have my headunit powering my front and rear deck,also the subwoofer rca can be cut on or off through my headunit which is a nice feature if i dont want bass that day.....which makes my rca voltage on the subwoofer rca each side  1 volt......this makes me have to turn my gain extremely high.....which i would rather fix the rca voltage through a line driver and have my amps turned down low

No.

The voltage doesn't split, you are sourcing more current, not voltage.

The gain knob position is meaningless, having it cranked all the way to the right to get the level you want is exactly the same as having it cranked all the way to the left to get the level you want...  It means nothing...

You don't need a line driver.  When you add it, you may be able to turn your gain down, but you will have an increase in distortion since you added another gain stage (the line driver) into your signal chain.

No.

The voltage doesn't split, you are sourcing more current, not voltage.

The gain knob position is meaningless, having it cranked all the way to the right to get the level you want is exactly the same as having it cranked all the way to the left to get the level you want...  It means nothing...

You don't need a line driver.  When you add it, you may be able to turn your gain down, but you will have an increase in distortion since you added another gain stage (the line driver) into your signal chain.

this is why i love this site......great guys with awesome info.....thanks didnt know this,learn something new everyday

I would just hate to see you waste money where you could spend it other places to get much better performance gains...