Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

SSA Beanies back in stock.

With all the people who were emailing and asking me about these, I would assume they should go fast.

With all the people who were emailing and asking me about these, I would assume they should go fast.

got one already.waitin on a hoodie now :)

My hair is now long enough that my SSA hat gives me wings and I've been wearing a beanie, looks like I'll have to order one of these soon. I'm wondering though, is it just me or is there some slight variation in the color on some of them? Not that it really matters or anyone would notice unless you had a pile of them.

As soon as a couple of financial quirks get worked out I'm ordering two or three of them.

got one already.waitin on a hoodie now smile.png

:)

My hair is now long enough that my SSA hat gives me wings and I've been wearing a beanie, looks like I'll have to order one of these soon. I'm wondering though, is it just me or is there some slight variation in the color on some of them? Not that it really matters or anyone would notice unless you had a pile of them.

There are from time to time, tiny color variations in the material.

As soon as a couple of financial quirks get worked out I'm ordering two or three of them.

gayhaaay1.gif