Mattl

Box dimensions for x15?

Hi everyone, I'm trying to build a box for a single x15. It's going to have a 1500w amp wired at 1ohm. The sub is going in a 99 Isuzu trooper so I have a lot of space for the box. The problem is that I have all apple products so I can't download anything to find out what the dimensions have to be. If someone could figure out the dimensions for me I would really appreciate it. I was planning on doing a ported box with the port on the side and the sub facing up and the box tuned to around 30-32 hz. If someone could help me out that would be great. Also if anyone needs any more info just comment. Thanks

You need to measure your vehicle first to see how big the dimensions can be in each way. Height, width, and depth. How are we suppose to know what can fit in your vehicle or not?

Welcome btw! Where in Michigan are you from? I'm from hartland/Howell.

Welcome btw! Where in Michigan are you from? I'm from hartland/Howell.

shit haha il measure the dimensions tomorrow when it gets out of the shop. I'm from grosse ile by the way

Just post up the max dimensions you want to use. If I were you I would try to make it as wide as possible and then about an inch or 2 below the top of the seat and then we can use as much depth as we need. I would also do sub up port back.

Were not too far from each other only like 1.5 hours away. There's a lot of cool guys on here from Michigan too.

You need to measure your vehicle first to see how big the dimensions can be in each way. Height, width, and depth. How are we suppose to know what can fit in your vehicle or not?

ok I just got my car dimensions. It is 40 inches tall, 40 inches wide, and 35 inches deep.

Just post up the max dimensions you want to use. If I were you I would try to make it as wide as possible and then about an inch or 2 below the top of the seat and then we can use as much depth as we need. I would also do sub up port back.

Were not too far from each other only like 1.5 hours away. There's a lot of cool guys on here from Michigan too.

yeah I think wide as possible would be best and port in the port back

ok I just got my car dimensions. It is 40 inches tall, 40 inches wide, and 35 inches deep.

How tall do you want to go though?

How tall do you want to go though?

I would say about 22 inches tall. That's a couple inches shorter than the seats

I can make you a box design and 3D sketch up but won't be able to do it until later tonight or tomorrow earlier in the day.

I can make you a box design and 3D sketch up but won't be able to do it until later tonight or tomorrow earlier in the day.

ok that's perfect thanks!!

did you start the dimensions yet? Not to rush you I just wanted to go to the hardware store to get some wood in the next couple days.

Sorry I was busy I can do it today.

Sorry I was busy I can do it today.

ok thanks

I sent you a pm.

I sent you a pm.

just sent you a pm a couple of hours ago