Taxes are just around the corner an I have an issue to solve.my current setup 2 icon d2's an bc2000 is sitting at .5 ohms.head was up my ass when ordering the subs.My question is do I get another bc2000 not strapped or get another amp with 2500 RMS at 2 ohms or close to it?

Taxes are just around the corner an I have an issue to solve.my current setup 2 icon d2's an bc2000 is sitting at .5 ohms.head was up my ass when ordering the subs.My question is do I get another bc2000 not strapped or get another amp with 2500 RMS at 2 ohms or close to it?

I would say it would be better to have one amp.

Are you going to compete or is this a daily driver?

I would say it would be better to have one amp.

Are you going to compete or is this a daily driver?

95% daily trying to get off the .5 ohm configuration Edited by garychurch84

Or you could sell your current Crescendo and buy and Alpine MRX-M240 I believe or any amp that does its power at 2 ohms(Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc.) Would be your best bet and you will only will need one amplifier.

Edited by jay-cee

Or you could sell your current Crescendo and buy and Alpine MRX-M240 I believe or any amp that does its power at 2 ohms(Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc.) Would be your best bet and you will only will need one amplifier.

nvm lol was gonna say I couldn't find anything on it but I see you changed it.I'll try again lol

Wouldn't mind the RF bdcp but those are pricey even used

That alpine looks nice may consider it if I sell the nendo.have to buy used otherwise

Wouldn't mind an AQ 3500.1 run at 2 ohms.I'll have headroom to upgrade subs later on

I'm not gonna recone 2 perfectly working subs

That's too much work, just sell your amp and find one that does the power you want at 2 ohms. Plain and simple.

That's too much work, just sell your amp and find one that does the power you want at 2 ohms. Plain and simple.

+1 that's what I was thinking or do some serious electrical work.

Don't forget we are doing a group buy right now for Taramp's so we can decide what to stock from them that meets the demands of this country's market.

All mono amplifiers below 10,000w can be built for 1 or 2 ohm stability.

a 3,000w amp @2ohms is being sold for under $450 shipped.

They are extremely lightweight and small and can fit practically anywhere.

Don't forget we are doing a group buy right now for Taramp's so we can decide what to stock from them that meets the demands of this country's market.

All mono amplifiers below 10,000w can be built for 1 or 2 ohm stability.

a 3,000w amp @2ohms is being sold for under $450 shipped.

They are extremely lightweight and small and can fit practically anywhere.

Well that sounds like a winner.

does anyone have any experience with the Alpine MRX-M240?Out of 4 forums I have found little to nothing on them.Its Alpine should be decent right?

j-roadtatts on here has dealt with the previous version, you can pm him and ask him. Let me know because im looking at the amplifier for an upgrade myself.

If my nendo sells I will be buying it.I'll let you know what I think about if I do.They say there underated