Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

PARTS FOR SALE LIST

While I work on my store, below are some parts I have to offer with pricing.  Orders of $75 or more will receive FREE SHIPPING.  Orders less than $75 will be quoted on a per order basis.  ALL orders except orders containing cones will ship USPS.  Gaskets will be folded to fit in flat rate shipping unless otherwise asked not to.

GLUE KITS     tba

12 SPOKE BASKETS

12 inch    $26.8

15 inch    $31.40

ALLEN HEAD MOTOR BOLTS

10mm long            $.42

25mm long            $.50

8 INCH PROGRESSIVE SPIDERS

soft                                  $4.5

medium                           $4.5

stiff                                  $4.5

stiff w/ 100 amp leads     $18

stiff w/ dual leads            $tba

TERMINALS

8 gauge spring terminals     $3.5

CONES

10 inch     $15

12 inch     $17

15 inch     $21

18 inch     $32

GASKETS

10 inch     $6.5

12 inch     $7

15 inch     $8.5

18 inch     $11

CA GLUE      $tba

accelerator   $tba

rubber glue   $tba

flux               $tba

solder           $tba 

DUST CAPS

6 inch poly DSS logo caps     $2.30

3 INCH COILS

"Ethos coils"  dual one or dual two ohm four layer flat wind aluminum on aluminum former     $30 

former height     115mm

winding width      70mm

ID                       76.657mm  (recommend a 75mm or smaller pole)

OD                     82mm  (recommend a 85mm or larger plate ID)

Edited by Quentin Jarrell

I need a single 18" gasket. Do different baskets take different gaskets or is it pretty swappable. Its a ti style basket if that makes any difference.  Thanks quentin

I need a single 18" gasket. Do different baskets take different gaskets or is it pretty swappable. Its a ti style basket if that makes any difference.  Thanks quentin

Honestly not sure.  I've never had a TI basket in my hands.  The 18 gaskets fit the 6 spoke 18'' frames.

meh for 11 bucks + shipping i can give it a try I suppose...where do I order?

Give me till tomorrow and I'll PM a total with shipping.  Do you mind if I roll it up to fit in the smallest USPS box as possible to save shipping?  If you are happy with pricing I'll send over a paypal invoice.

SWEET!!

Do you plan on offering dustcaps other than the DSS logo caps?

Do you plan on offering dustcaps other than the DSS logo caps?

The DSS adds about 25 deebeezz but yea I have/ can have others.

meh for 11 bucks + shipping i can give it a try I suppose...where do I order?

Give me till tomorrow and I'll PM a total with shipping.  Do you mind if I roll it up to fit in the smallest USPS box as possible to save shipping?  If you are happy with pricing I'll send over a paypal invoice.

I don't think itll hurt it at all.  I t wont be seen so im not too worried about it.

Good prices.

Are the different spiders stackable?

And I have been wondering, do freshly built sub(like your ethos) have the basket surround and spider landings ground down? Or do they just glue to the basket finish?

Good prices.

And I have been wondering, do freshly built sub(like your ethos) have the basket surround and spider landings ground down? Or do they just glue to the basket finish?

The spiders are stackable as the Ethos uses four however being a true progressive spider they have a conture that keeps them from sandwiching without effort. It takes a bit of compression to get them sandwiched tightly

The baskets are prepped. They aren't ground down to the bare metal just as the top coat isn't ground down to the steel in a car to make it hold. It's just not needed. And if any glue joint did cone unglued it would be covered under the 3 year warranty.

I got a Q for you Q regarding parts on my sub, in chat

Good prices.

The spiders are stackable as the Ethos uses four however being a true progressive spider they have a conture that keeps them from sandwiching without effort. It takes a bit of compression to get them sandwiched tightly

The baskets are prepped. They aren't ground down to the bare metal just as the top coat isn't ground down to the steel in a car to make it hold. It's just not needed. And if any glue joint did cone unglued it would be covered under the 3 year warranty.

Thanks for the reply. But I meant can two soft spiders and one medium be stacked for example.

Yes the Ethos 15 uses 3 stuff and one soft spider.

sweet!!

paypal info Q ?

PM or email me your list with your paypal address and I'll send a paypal invoice. I do t like accepting money unless we both have a proper receipt.

Opps. Wrong topic. Sorry. :)

Edited by onebadmonte