Sign in to follow this  
12compass

just bough brand new f150

Just bought a brand new f150 stx with sync looking to put my stereo from my jeep back in the f150 the alpine type r components are probably going in the truck as well as my ppi 4 channel i think im going to sell my kenwood excelon 997 considering how much of a pain it would be to replace the stock and im probably going to sell or trade my dcon 15 and custom ported wedge box for somethkng that will fit under the seats in my extended cab any recommendations would be helpful for loc as well as subs and a box for under the seat that could run off the rear channell of my ppi 800 by 4

what ohm configuration is the dcon I might be interested in it in the near future?

Edited by Dictator

Stereo integrity BM mk3! super small enclosure with superb performance. check it out see what you like about it. only downfall is its a little pricey but it HANDLES a good bit of power for a shallow mount sub.

Edited by Dictator

I wanna say dual 4 but not positive and I need a pair of subs that will run well off of 400 watts at 4ohms im thinking a pair of 12s for cone area though also need it to fit in a tiny box lol

Look at the polk mm's then but they wont fit nearly as small as the si bm though. How small is small?? My definition of small for two subs is 4cubes.

Im looking to get a box built under the rear seat of the extended cab so pretty small dont know exact measurements yet but Im pretty sure around .60 cubes per sub or so from my research sealed running off 200 watts each sub at 4ohms

.60 is really small you realize that.....looks like you need a sa-8 with that available space.  you can look out for a v1 sa-8 they handle a solid 400rms with no problem without breaking the bank. run it ported should be a little bit of output.

Edited by Dictator

doubt you can fit a SA 8 ported in that space. i would look at a 10 sealed. i think a dcon would be a good option on that power. 

Hard to say what will fit if you cant give us a accurate cubic feet to work with.

Thanks for the responses from what I found unless I can make it any larger it will be .60 cubes sealed per chamber and yea I know thats tiny and I would love to use dcon 10s because I love my dcon 15 especially with the low power output though now I just need to sell my old equipment so I can start buying new stuff

Good luck selling stuff

Where are the pics?

Thanks im thinkin bout posting up here but im thinking im too lazy to ship plus that ported box would be rough to ship its quite large like I believe it was over 5 cubes

Wont be able to sell the box. Your going to eat that cost.

I assume as much which is why im trying to sell sub and box as a combo locall

I assumed as much which is why im trying to sell the sub and box as a combo locally or trade for an f150 box dont need the money as long as I get the pieces for the new stereo you know the stock setup is killin me and these damn bills dont know when to stop coming

So I have a guy coming tomorrow to trade me two rockford p3 12s for my one dcon and box plus cash this is sounds like a good deal is it?