Sign in to follow this  
Cruze12

Can I Fit 2 Fi Sp4 15's In My Trunk?

Oh really, what about them? Just curious lol.

I think it was on here I heard they're just some off the shelf china stuff with no real design/engineering. I think this was the company if I remember right.

Well they were called Audiotechnix, then they did something and changed their name lol.

Yea cole is the companie's owner and I heard he's a dick too.

But this is all I heard so don't take my word for it.

Lolz..I understand lol, freedom of speech. I just think I'm going to keep my amp, build a new box, turn it around, and then seal it off. I'll have to deal with it lol and hope I like it better, now my rear seats is a 80/20 split or 60/40 whatever you wanna call it..lol, should I have my port side to the smaller seat so I could still carry 2 passengers or I had to carry 3 and put both seats up would it affect the performance of the sub at all, or what?

Before you do any changes.. ie new box, wall, adding a sub, changing amps..

UPGRADE YOUR ELECTRICAL. THeres no way your getting the spec'd rms out of that amp if you havent done all of the following. 1. BIG 3 wiring upgrade. 2. Added at least 1 extra battery. 3. Installed an high output alternator.

And then Id say get yourself a 3500 watt amp. AQ, SAZ, or M3B. You will experience serious gains and it will sound like you have a new system all over again. :cheers:

I have the big 3, an xs power d4700 under the hood, and an high output alt is out of the question right now for as I only know of one company that said they can make one and it'll cost $500+ for a 220 amp alt.

well.. you shouldnt get anothe sp4. b/c on a stock alt (unless you add a HUGE battery bank back there) you wont be able to power 2 sp4 sufficiently. 

Okay thanks. I'm just going to wait then wall it off. Lol

On February 2, 2014 at 10:41 PM, EPerez said:

I would keep you're aq2200. I've heard those amps aren't the best.

On February 1, 2014 at 11:49 AM, EPerez said:

Have the sub and port face into the cabin. When you look back from driver seat you will see the sub and port. Then build little panels around the box to fill all the gaps so there's no air going back to the trunk.

Ok I have 2006 Impala n I'm looking at the sp4 15s n Im tryin to fit 2 in a trunk wall do you think I have enough airspace ? 

Nobody thinks anything until you measure.  A mocked up box is even better as somehow measurements and reality don't normally equal out for those that ask the question you just did.  

Sign in to follow this