SpeakerBoy

Impedance question

Wasn't sarcastic or rude. Completely serious. Isn't it right to assume you think and do things right? Thought you were actually trying to learn. If you read it differently, why not actually put yourself into a different frame of thought when you read my posts. They are to help you learn by making you think, reading extra into it isn't needed.

If you had crossed things over there would basically be no equation necessary as impedance is frequency dependent. Since you didn't the only answer is to be concerned about the area's where ALL drivers are pulling current in the frequency range. There is a reason that a nominal 8ohm tweet and mid when used together with a crossover are still 8ohms.

If I had the supplies to do so, I wouldn't have let them go to waste. If i'm going to this length to utilize my money already spent, why half ass it? I used everything I had laying in boxes in the garage; i'm not setting up a theater. 

If you weren't so vague about what you say, it wouldn't come across as smug, and rude. If i'm lacking details, be specific. This is no pity party, but I have brain damage from an OD resulting in severe attention and memory issues, so if my post seems halfway understandable, i'm not half assing anything here.

When I post, i'm going to post every detail that crosses my mind. I've come quite a ways from OHMAHGAWD WHAT SPEEKUR IS MORE BASSY THOE????!!!??!