Sign in to follow this  
01alero

2 Fi BL 15 in trunk

can anyone tell me if i can fit 2 BL 15s in my trunk the biggest dimensions i can fit are 17" height, 27" depth, 37" width, i dont think i can do a trunk facing enclosure but i think i might be able to wall off at the back seats. 

Running in a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero sedan 

Cresendo bc2000d at .5 ohm 

Not even close!!

Two twelves in a proper box will blow it away, save some money and enjoy :)

my bad i meant 19 inches height. my current bl 15 box is 17 inches high. 

post the specs of that box. 

Edited by SpeakerBoy

How does this help him decide if he can fit a box for 2-15"s if he already gave the max dimensions?

Op I dont think you have enough room to properly execute this goal. Maybe if you build it in trunk and use every available space then you might have a chance. I wouldnt go through the trouble. Either wall it or get a bigger vehicle, having a trunk myself im faced with this dilemma everyday.

How does this help him decide if he can fit a box for 2-15"s if he already gave the max dimensions?

Op I dont think you have enough room to properly execute this goal. Maybe if you build it in trunk and use every available space then you might have a chance. I wouldnt go through the trouble. Either wall it or get a bigger vehicle, having a trunk myself im faced with this dilemma everyday.

thank you, 

and i want 2 15s bad but settling for 2 12s isnt much of a downgrade i would say. i guess im going back to 2 12s because i can live with just one 15. 

but either way the demensions are 17 tall, 27 wide, and 18 deep, tuned to 34 hz for daily application. working currently on a fun 25 hz build for this sub, but its about to get postponed for these new 2 12s

BLs are looking for almost 4 cubes each in that size, so no you won't be able to do this. 2 12s would be about 2.1-2.8 each

already looking to get rid of the current BL 15 for 2 12s, anyone interested in a 2008 FI BL, Dual 2, Cooling option, and Flatwind coil, Daily option???? 

Sign in to follow this