• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

1. Recent Topics

• 17 comments
        • 393 comments
        • 2 comments
        • 5 comments
        • 6 comments
        • 1 comment
  • Similar Content

• By BigDaddy13440
      Am currently looking at subwoofers to upgrade from my lowly Powerbass S-10D's. Have been running a Lightning Audio 1001.d monoblock @ 1 ohm for the last year, and every time I get it cranking, the amp shuts off after 10-15 minutes, blowing fuses. I am running a 250 amp alternator, and a brand new 1000ca/800cca battery, with 1/0 run back to my distribution block, and a 14" 4ga run to the amp, with the big 3 under the hood. Will be adding a second battery, under the hood, as there is a second battery tray. I really don't want to run much more power than what I already have, as I don't want to get into having to add a dual alternator, or putting another battery in the back. Probably looking at a1200-1500 watt amp, possibly Skar or Audiopipe, just depends on what I can find for a deal.
      The Powerbass subs are only rated at 350 watts rms, I'd like to be able to run a clean 600-750 to each. I haven't found much out there for a sub that has a high sensitivity, other than the Dayton's below. Most 10" subs that can handle 500 watts rms or more only have a sensitivity from 83-87db, these Dayton's are supposedly 90.5db. If I remember correctly, it takes double the power to achieve 3db more in output - if that's so, then these Daytons with 600 watts would have the same output as a different sub pushed by 1200 watts at a 87.5db sensitivity, or 2400 watts pushing a sub with 83.5db sensitivity.
      I know that Dayton is primarily a home audio company, but these have me intrigued. Specs look decent, and what other content I've found online seems to agree.
      If not these, then make another suggestion for a higher-sensitivity 10" sub, that will work in a 1.25-1.3cu ft enclosure (mine is about 2.8 cubes, less sub and port displacement).

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rss265ho-44-10-reference-ho-dvc-subwoofer--295-463
    • By SacredTanakh
      One of the biggest and most powerful amplifiers ever made. They didn't make very many of these so they are quite rare. one was recently tested by oldschoolstereo.com and made over 12,000w rms between the two channels at 1.6ohm per channel. Here is the link I recommend watching it as he goes into the history of this huge amplifier.
      And here is the manufacturers underrated specifications:
      Output Power at 14.4V and ≤1% THD+N (CEA-2006):
      2 x 2600W @ 4 ohms
      1 x 8110W @ 4 ohms
      1 x 7400W @ 1 ohm
      S/N Ratio: 65dBA (1 Watt, 4 ohms)
      Effective Damping Factor: 6.39 @ 4 ohms
      Freq. Response: 10Hz ∼ 270Hz (-3dB)
      Fuse: 600A internal (external 500A minimum)
      Dimensions: 29.38" x 23" x 6.5" (74.6cm x 58.4cm x 16.5cm)
      Weight: 88 lb.
      Only selling because I'm moving agian and need the extra space. The top beauty/mounting plates are in automotive primer ready to be painted to match your build.
      Condition is excellent. Price is $1500 picked up in the Dallas Texas area, or best offer, don't bother low balling Id rather keep it to be honest. It's only going to gain value considering how rare these amplifiers are getting. I would be willing to ship it if you cover the costs for shipping. Call or text me  for questions: 907-227-8213

• By Shogen
      Parting with my beloved 80PRS .... Don't really want to see her go but I'm not one to waste amazing hardware

SOLD

PayPal verified only ... 

Unit is in great condition. Comes with bluetooth mic and TA mic. Also has wiring harness and remote plus faceplate case

Photos below (sorry if not great but taken with iphone 7 plus aka my next listing)

• By Tirefryr
      Selling off everything but a few things.  All items are BNIB unless otherwise noted.  I am NOT interested in trades, sorry.

SOLD!

• Recent YouTube Posts