FiAudioSubwoofersjj

wiered noises

whenever i plug in or out my mp3 player into the stereo my Fi Car Audio SSD 12 makes a pop sound .. so when i was playing my music i gradually made the volume louder then all of a sudden the sub will pop and start this loud humming noise.. i dont think i blew it because i played it again and it sounded fine until the pop and humming sound came again

Edited by FiAudioSubwoofersjj

Did you try another aux cord?

turn down your volume before you plug stuff in. otherwise that's normal. But not the humming.

yeah so the at 1st the pop only happened when i plugged in the my iphone but after turning up the volume more another pop will happen followed up by a loud humming

This has nothing to do with your woofer.  I would try and fix whatever in your signal chain is bad before you break something.

Is it only with the mp3 player?

The speaker only does what it's told.

Check all else before the woofer.

everytime I read the title of this thread I want to ask how it sounds wireless. Amusingly, that would be a cure. Something in your wires. The other cure is easier and cheaper and that is to fix what you have wired incompletely.

bluetooth

wiered looks more like wired than weird. Best way when it sucks wired is to try wireless. It was a pun. Can't convert your power and complete wires to wireless, but you do have a wiring problem.

If is it harmful levels of course. A harmful level of ANY signal will. I'd be MUCH more interested in knowing why. Until you look over and re-attach EVERY wired connection I wouldn't turn it on.

If that idea is foreign to you then you should pay someone to.

It doesn't happen when you plug it in when the system is off does it.