brendank

Can't get through to anyone...

Anyone having a lot of trouble getting through to anyone? I place and order 2 and a half months ago and still havent received anything, tracking number says nothing about items being shipped. Tried calling numerous times and sent so many emails, still nothing. Its become an absolute joke I've paid almost $1000 and dont have any of my items, any help would be great.

Tried emailing : international@crescendo, sales@crescendo, they were quick to reply when I needed to know postage but now its impossible to get anything from them.

sucks, i have only delt with them once.. i can say that i left a message ... and they called back .

I sent in an amplifier a month ago I was told that I'd have a quote a week later on repairs. Well it's been a month and there no longer answering my emails. I don't understand why people can't be str8 if you can't get it done in a week just say it. Damit shit like this pissis me off.

I hear there is possible issues outside of their control that is restricting their business potential.

I am only feeling like this info is more and more true with continued problems getting through to them.

Do not worry about all "online" companies having these issues.

Some of us have large business networks where contact info is streamlined throughout all partners.

Alain : you're running Crescendo amps now ?

we'll I was using it on four sd neo pro's 10 that it handle it like a champ so I decided to do a final install rewiring and puff my error. I was so mad at my self.

Sent my amp in and they received it Oct 1st. I got the same about they'll diagnose and let me know in a week. We'll I just got it back this past Friday if that tells you anything. They really aren't any more prepared now to handle business than a regular start up company. They are introducing new products and promoting all over the place, but have issues recently of answering anyone.

we'll I was using it on four sd neo pro's 10 that it handle it like a champ so I decided to do a final install rewiring and puff my error. I was so mad at my self.

Hope you'll get through this.

Thank you for letting me know about Mmats ! I ordered an hifi 4250 for a friend, recently : he loves it. big power in a small footprint : that is good for his small Clio !

I didn't know this was a ongoing issue. I paid 196$ just to send the dam thing in,I'd been better off buying a different amp. I also ask about the ft1 they told me 8-9 days the we're delayed cause china new year there coming in air freight.lol.

Edited by alain

Hope you'll get through this.

Thank you for letting me know about Mmats ! I ordered an hifi 4250 for a friend, recently : he loves it. big power in a small footprint : that is good for his small Clio !

there great man the only reason I sold my 4k is for the xs-8k but my sq4160 Its not for sale not ever

of course you won't get a response, navid and his partner dan are pucking idiots  they will take money but don't have the balls to respond to their customers who support their shitty business. I say we boy cott their ass and make sure crescendo goes out of business that way that will be one less shitty company us bass heads don't have to deal with. fuck crescendo they can go to hell.

Anyone having a lot of trouble getting through to anyone? I place and order 2 and a half months ago and still havent received anything, tracking number says nothing about items being shipped. Tried calling numerous times and sent so many emails, still nothing. Its become an absolute joke I've paid almost $1000 and dont have any of my items, any help would be great.

Tried emailing : international@crescendo, sales@crescendo, they were quick to reply when I needed to know postage but now its impossible to get anything from them.

dude I think its a national thing bro, crescendo don't care about their customers at all and im  gonna make sure they feel the wrath now

my amp got repaired an ship today. I hope you get your issue resolved soon.

I sent in an amplifier a month ago I was told that I'd have a quote a week later on repairs. Well it's been a month and there no longer answering my emails. I don't understand why people can't be str8 if you can't get it done in a week just say it. Damit shit like this pissis me off.

I have the same issue. They've had my son's amp for over a month and no contact back from them at all. It was supposed to be repaired on priority since my first email I sent them was ignored about sending the amp in for repair. I've called numerous times, sent emails with no replies, am and sorry that I bought this amp.

If and when we get this amp back, it's going to probably be sold off and an amp from a company with some actual customer service will be going in.