ricksi30

So I bought a new car....

Congrats on the new car.

Thank you!

The dealer is dicking me around, so I might start looking elsewhere. I REALLY don't want to as this car is a perfect fit for me right now, but the I30 is in need of a far too many things at the moment to worry about so I need to get into something newer asap. I am hoping that this works out.

I checked this thread out the other day. Guess I forgot to leave a comment. 

Love the ride! that thing is fly as a motherfucka'. 

I say try the Bose out and see what you think. May just need to add a sub for a little warm and presence. 

I checked this thread out the other day. Guess I forgot to leave a comment. 

Love the ride! that thing is fly as a motherfucka'. 

I say try the Bose out and see what you think. May just need to add a sub for a little warm and presence.

Thanks man! I thought that it was a done deal days ago and then they hit me with some crazy financing offer. I have great credit so opted to look elsewhere for financing and got exactly what I was expecting. If all goes well I'll sign for the car tomorrow. If not I found a pretty sweet hemi 300, but I really want this M.

you can probably add an aux in unit. google it. 

hugd.jpg

huht.jpg

Nice Car.  I'm a fan of the Infinitys.

I was going to recommend a Cleansweep, but Sean beat me to it.  The other nice thing is that they have a dedicated AUX on the cleansweep so you can plug a source directly in without having to add a interface.  As long as the amp outputs are full range, a cleansweep or other processor will do.  If they are crossed over all fucky like Bose does, you will need a way to combine the high level signals (JL Audio CL-SSI). 

I'd be interested to see how Infinity did everything, but I am betting it is crossed over and the more pain in your ass way to integrate with.  

Nice Car.  I'm a fan of the Infinitys.

I was going to recommend a Cleansweep, but Sean beat me to it.  The other nice thing is that they have a dedicated AUX on the cleansweep so you can plug a source directly in without having to add a interface.  As long as the amp outputs are full range, a cleansweep or other processor will do.  If they are crossed over all fucky like Bose does, you will need a way to combine the high level signals (JL Audio CL-SSI). 

I'd be interested to see how Infinity did everything, but I am betting it is crossed over and the more pain in your ass way to integrate with.  

Thanks I actually did end up getting it and the sound is as I expected, not that great. The stock system in my Mom's Camry is far better which is pretty freaking sad as this bose system was a several thousand dollar option new. Anyway I'm going to try tossing a sub in and go from there.

0223141659-1_zps0eff536d.jpg