Eroc3k

Fi audio Q12 and BL12 TOGETHER????

Whats your opinion on CDT audio for mids and highs? and would it suffice for a single Fi SP4-15 on about 2k?

Also what type of music do you listen to? I'm curious on the kick response (drum and bass / jungle 160-180 bpm) on a 15"

I have nothing really positive to say about the CDT's. Also "suffice" is rather personal, for me not even close but that means nothing for you. Understanding your expectations and goals would help. Also do realize that installation of the comp set will make a BIGGER difference than the set themselves.

As for kick response, a 15" sub is NOT any slower than an 8" sub. There is no issue with "fast" notes on any sub (excluding ones designed like shit of course), just issues on shitty enclosures.

Whats your opinion on CDT audio for mids and highs? and would it suffice for a single Fi SP4-15 on about 2k?

Also what type of music do you listen to? I'm curious on the kick response (drum and bass / jungle 160-180 bpm) on a 15"

I have nothing really positive to say about the CDT's. Also "suffice" is rather personal, for me not even close but that means nothing for you. Understanding your expectations and goals would help. Also do realize that installation of the comp set will make a BIGGER difference than the set themselves.

As for kick response, a 15" sub is NOT any slower than an 8" sub. There is no issue with "fast" notes on any sub (excluding ones designed like shit of course), just issues on shitty enclosures.

Ahh cool so that solves one question as for kick response. I did plan on installing CDT 6.5 component sets. They come with the crossovers and tweets. I planned installing 2 sets in total which handle 160 RMS per crossover and speakers(640 rms total) according to CDT. So 6.5 in each door then all four tweets upfront or second set at B pillar.Goal is LOUD and clear, Clean and painful. Ground rumbling! I do plan on doing XS battery up front and one possibly two in the back, Big-3. I was going to do 2/0 SHCA power and ground throughout but would be cheaper to do 1/0 and Mechmann 270a. Pioneer HU 4volt. I have 25.5cuft to work with plus a spare tire well that I haven't measured as of yet.  I also seem to be attracted to Fi audio but thats not 100% either. I listen to every type of music plus write some myself which makes it difficult for tuning but I mostly listen to Hip-Hop, Trip-Hop & Dubstep but also Listen to Drum and Bass, Punk, And Classical. I do a lot of my mastering/review through other sound sources ie. car, home not to mention studio. But all in all this is for my self. Not going to compete but I want a near competition capable setup. In my opinion SQ (clear and clean) with a SPL feel (ground shaking earthquake sensation). Is this what you're asking of me?

140-150db