Lschevy

new year.. new system..but what?

Im hoping some of you music wizards can help me with another system. I have a crew cab Silverado and I want a bad ass daily system. I don't want to take my back seats completely out, if I can help it I want an enclosure that I can slide if I needed to. I'm not trying to spend $$$$$$$ on a system. With that being said the amps that I can't seem to take my attention off of is the Saz3500 v2, fosgate t2500.1bdcp, and saz2500 v2, and I still have my saz3500 v1 that works perfect. My budget is $1000 for subs. I have about 7.8 cubes to work with. As far as the type of enclosure and tuning...it really dosent matter. I just want a ground pounder that digs deep and sound good

Im hoping some of you music wizards can help me with another system. I have a crew cab Silverado and I want a bad ass daily system. I don't want to take my back seats completely out, if I can help it I want an enclosure that I can slide if I needed to. I'm not trying to spend $$$$$$$ on a system. With that being said the amps that I can't seem to take my attention off of is the Saz3500 v2, fosgate t2500.1bdcp, and saz2500 v2, and I still have my saz3500 v1 that works perfect. My budget is $1000 for subs. I have about 7.8 cubes to work with. As far as the type of enclosure and tuning...it really dosent matter. I just want a ground pounder that digs deep and sound good

This is what is hard, Just ditch the back seats if you want to get loud. Sliding a box in and out will suck and likely you will either leave it in more or nit use it as much because of this. Thats why I just bit the bullet and removed them on my old truck. 

I thought about the idea of having for 8's but I think that will be enough bass me, and I don't want to have to go through the hassle of trying to sell it. most of the time it's just me and a passenger in my truck. But from time to time my kids want to ride in the truck, that's

Laying an enclosure on a coushiond seat will not do you any good ...

... And can cause you MAJOR damage if you was to get in an accident and the enclosure turning into a missle headed towards the windshield. I've heard the one about seat belts holding a enclosure down too, but most likely will not do any good ... especially if you are talking about anything larger than a pair of 12s or a single 15 ...

just saying brother

Edited by Cablguy184

I seen a guy on YouTube that did 4 8s under the seat I think it was the same model truck you'll just have to search it but that's a route also

I seen a guy on YouTube that did 4 8s under the seat I think it was the same model truck you'll just have to search it but that's a route also

I know there is a vid of a box build for 4 8" DC under the seat of an Extended Cab- if we are thinking of the same vid.

Edited by Leedogg

Guessing at what can fit is counterproductive. Measuring actual space is really needed.

Is it a split rear seat? Can you remove half of it?

This is what is hard, Just ditch the back seats if you want to get loud.

hugd.jpg

huht.jpg