gprestonmoto

The SSA Official Vape Thread!

Here it is! This thread is for all your vaping discussions, ideas, recommendations, reviews, etc. Post your rigs, your juices, your questions, whatever you feel like. Who doesn't love blowing huge clouds while you bump down the street in your bass machine?

I am currently using an eGo C Twist battery on a Kanger Protank II with a 2.2ohm coil. It's a temporary rig that works fine to kill my nicotine cravings, but as far as hanging out at home and vaping, it's kind of a piece of shit. Lol, doesn't make too much vapor, the air inlets are a joke. If you completely screw the eGo to the tank, you can't even breathe it in. The near future plans are a Trident 24k by Grand Vapour RDA and a 45mm drip tip. For some reason, I like having a longer tip (orly3.gif for vaping as it completely negates the possibility of getting any juice up into your mouth. In the somewhat further out future, I'd like to grab an EHPro Caravela in copper, but money runs the world, and I don't have any lol. As far as juice, I'm vaping Hawk Sauce from Mt Baker Vapor 50/50 12mg nicotine. It's a great flavor, but I'm ready for a tart blackberry menthol from sandt38. I have a feeling I'm going to be vaping that for a VERY long time!

Boo. Keep it in the hop. Then I will read it. I vicariously live through others in certain parts of my life.

I smoke the eGo with the standard non adjustable voltage batteries that came in the kit with the KangerTech coils. I smoke FogBoss oils and currently stuck on the 8mg Pyro (cinnamon) Also smoke the 16mg also and have some 24mg for the cigar flavors which I do not inhale. I do inhale the 8 and 16 but the 24 is way too strong. Works just like a cigar if not inhaled. 

Switched from smoking 2-3 8 dollar cigars per day to the Vapor. Saving hella money but have found myself to be smoking alot. About 1ml per day. Oh well, everyone has a vice I guess. I will be switching to the I Taste SVD at some point but the standard eGo setup I have now works like a champ

This is the new cool thing to do I see, to each its own.

I smoke the eGo with the standard non adjustable voltage batteries that came in the kit with the KangerTech coils. I smoke FogBoss oils and currently stuck on the 8mg Pyro (cinnamon) Also smoke the 16mg also and have some 24mg for the cigar flavors which I do not inhale. I do inhale the 8 and 16 but the 24 is way too strong. Works just like a cigar if not inhaled. 

Switched from smoking 2-3 8 dollar cigars per day to the Vapor. Saving hella money but have found myself to be smoking alot. About 1ml per day. Oh well, everyone has a vice I guess. I will be switching to the I Taste SVD at some point but the standard eGo setup I have now works like a champ

The SVD is a good unit I've heard from quite a few people.

@Sean I had to get outta there so that we can talk about vapin' without having to dig pages and pages back just to find someone's response.

I have 2 setups an older Joyetech Evic for juices that require variable voltages and a KTS Telescopic Mechanical mod with a UD Igo-w2 currently sporting dual super short coils made with 28ga Kanthal wire. Also I have a couple tanks, the one that came with the KTS, a King tank (which is ok for the price), and two KangerTech Protanks.

Juices I've been vaping are MBV Root Beer, Lush Vapors Belly Dancer (HUGELY recommend this), MBV "movie theater candy" (Swedish Fish), MBV Ecto cooler, and finally MBV Caramel apple.

JDO1Xvr.jpg

I have 2 setups an older Joyetech Evic for juices that require variable voltages and a KTS Telescopic Mechanical mod with a UD Igo-w2 currently sporting dual super short coils made with 28ga Kanthal wire. Also I have a couple tanks, the one that came with the KTS, a King tank (which is ok for the price), and two KangerTech Protanks.

Juices I've been vaping are MBV Root Beer, Lush Vapors Belly Dancer (HUGELY recommend this), MBV "movie theater candy" (Swedish Fish), MBV Ecto cooler, and finally MBV Caramel apple.

JDO1Xvr.jpg

Maaaaaaann.... did you see MBV gave away 32 OUNCES of Ecto Cooler the other day? I didn't win, but damn I wanted to so bad. I love that flavor. I wanna check out that Belly Dancer too. Right now I'm just waiting on sandt38 to send some juice out to me.

Boo. Keep it in the hop. Then I will read it. I vicariously live through others in certain parts of my life.

I thought the same thing. How the hell am I going to keep up!?!!. I'm just going to wait until Seth has found the best of everything and then buy one to impress all my friends.

:D

I'm Seth, and I have a vaping addiction.

I started out with the typical Blu e-crap, stepped into a Halo G6 real ecig, quickly climbed into a Halo Triton variable voltage set (basically an eGo twist), then I climbed into an eVic with Kanger ProTanks, Aspire BDCs, Innoken iClear I30 then I started becoming a vape douche...

Now I run an Atmomixani Nemesis and a Nemesis clone with rebuildables. My attys include a FooToon Aqua, a Kebo Russian 91%. a Nimbus dripper, a Trident dripper clone, and a Kayfun Lite+/Russian 91% clone. I currently have a JD Tech Stingray Copper Black mod and Kayfun Lite+ on order. Other future purchases include an Omega and Cyclone dripper and a real Trident.

My current juices are Highbrow Vapor, Crossroads Vapor, and 5Pawns vapor. I am currently developing my own recipes and brand of e-juices that will be distributed by a local vape shop.

Older gear...

DSCN2746sm_zps2845a1c1.jpg

Kanger Protank 2, Protank 3, eVic with Aspire BDC topper, I30

DSCN2775_zpseee3afa4.jpg

Nimbus, Nemesis with Aqua, eVic with Russian 91%, and Russian/Kayfun clone.

DSCN2784_zps90310892.jpg

Nemesis clone with Russian clone, Russian, Aqua on genuine Nemesis, Nimbus on eVic.

stingray-copper-black-mod-by-jd-tech.jpg

The Stingray Copper Black. The rear is the Stingray with a real Kayfun... both on order. The Kayfun looks good on the Stingray, I think.

I like seeing all the setups here.

I dig the look of your dabs rig Seth. Once I get mine (thanks again to j-road) I'll be learning and hopefully kicking the cigs.

J

I don't have anything super special, Just a Innokin MVP 2.0 with kanger pro tank. I am hooked on cinnamons, but still way better than cigs.

Been vaping for about a month 1/2 .

I have the Vamo, Mini Protank 2 , Protank 3 with aerobase (helped a lot)  and a few Evod clones.

Got tired of popping stock Kanger coils so I did Rip Trippers  1.8ohm micro build on them. Still going good after a month.

Ready to move on from vaping now though.....but it was cool and got me to quit smoking after over 20 years  :)

Here's an idea, don't waste your money on that garbage and quit, lol...

I'd like to say it's that easy, but I've been smoking for 15 years and it's damn hard to quit. So far I'm 2 1/2 weeks without a cigarette and happy about it.

Good on you.  Now just quit...  Best thing to do.

Everybody can quit, it is a choice.  You can choose to smoke or not, 100% up to you...

I just hate seeing people trade one silly habit for another...

No sympathy for any "addiction" because it is all a choice...

Off my soapbox now, lol...

I could stop vaping pretty easy if I didn't use it for other things. LOL

Picked up some Strawberry Tutti Fruitti from Cali Vape and some honeydew Cotton Candy, fuck they are great.

This is my little run around kit complete with my favorite jucies, Ecto cooler, Swedish Fish, Belly dancer, Tutti Fruitti from Cali Vape and some honeydew Cotton Candy. One Cartomizer tank with 3 interchangable fillers, single coil King tank (2ohms), two extra 1860 batteries.

dxYBwK9.jpg

I've noticed everyone has a little case. I think I might need to get one.

Just took a peek at the HCigar Caravela Copper Clone. I like that it has no gold, so I can do whatever kind of rda I want and still add my copper drip tip. Hmmmm, now what rda to buy....

I like seeing all the setups here.

I dig the look of your dabs rig Seth. Once I get mine (thanks again to j-road) I'll be learning and hopefully kicking the cigs.

J

Thanks, bro. I love the DABS rig. Gets me high as fuck, but makes for an amazing stealth vape in movie theaters and the like. My big rigs make massive clouds, the eVic with my Aspire is much more laid back.

I don't have anything super special, Just a Innokin MVP 2.0 with kanger pro tank. I am hooked on cinnamons, but still way better than cigs.

That's what my local B&M owner uses! Works great, gives good hits and the box mod is kinda cool looking. I love cinnamon vapes. In my drippers and rebuildables where the output is huge I use Highbrow, but allow me to suggest Tripl3 cinnamon for a Kanger. The flavor is nice and forward and sweet. It is pricey, but I suspect you will love it.

Been vaping for about a month 1/2 .

I have the Vamo, Mini Protank 2 , Protank 3 with aerobase (helped a lot)  and a few Evod clones.

Got tired of popping stock Kanger coils so I did Rip Trippers  1.8ohm micro build on them. Still going good after a month.

Ready to move on from vaping now though.....but it was cool and got me to quit smoking after over 20 years  smile.png

Rip is a smart dude, but that fucker is annoying! I learned a lot about coil builds and wick setups from his videos.

Good on you.  Now just quit...  Best thing to do.

Everybody can quit, it is a choice.  You can choose to smoke or not, 100% up to you...

I just hate seeing people trade one silly habit for another...

No sympathy for any "addiction" because it is all a choice...

Off my soapbox now, lol...

Yeah, really easy. You clearly have no idea about what an addiction is, or how it affects you. Addiction is not a choice, however an attempt to try something is. Some people are wired differently. I wish I was not an addictive personality. I wish I had not decided to try cigarettes, or cocaine, or heroin, or home theater, or car stereos, or... Unfortunately I did. But interestingly I quit heroin and crack 15 years ago by myself, without rehab or prison, or anything... I did it on my own. But I have never been able to quit cigs until now. But thanks to my addictive personality I bet I am better at my job than you, and better at most things I put my mind to than you, because I am wired that way. I can't get enough of anything, I push harder and learn more and try more than likely anybody you know, and I base that assumption off of your narrow minded opinions that have zero basis in fact, and clearly zero understanding of mental illnesses that you choose to belittle.

While you think you stand tall and full of self righteousness on your soapbox, you are really a worm... so slither under your soapbox and come out when you actually know what it is you are talking about.

Damn

So my PT2 coil (last one) just died and I'm broke til payday. I really do not want to stop by a fucking B&M to buy a $4 friggin' coil... I just wanted it to last a few more days so I could sell some stuff and snag a cheap ass rda. Just ordered 50' of Kanthal 28awg not 2 hours ago, and some 1.5mm hemp cord. There goes my mini budget for an rda. angry2.gif

Just took a peek at the HCigar Caravela Copper Clone. I like that it has no gold, so I can do whatever kind of rda I want and still add my copper drip tip. Hmmmm, now what rda to buy....

Small chambered units provide the best flavors. I have not had my hands on the Cyclone but I love it's tiny chamber and clean lines. The Trident has a bigger chamber, but I was shocked with it's flavor. I tried a twisted coil build on it and it is un-fucking-real...

DSCN2802_zps66900c25.jpg

My next dripper is dependant on my savings whern I make my jump. If I have the cash for the Copper Black and an Omega at the same time it is all about the Omega. If not, it will be the Cyclone.

But on the cheap, I love the Trident clone. It is the best $30 I have spent on vaping, period.