Sign in to follow this  
rowdyful7

chevy ext cab zcons

I accidentally put a post about box help in the build log section the other day but this will be where I put my build log if anyone who can wants to delete that box help thread but to the build

2 zcon 18s

Saz 5000d

Xs 2400

Xs 7500

Two runs of 1/0 gauge positive and negative

Pioneer touchscreen

Kicker 350.4

Singer 6 phase alt

Bulk pack of damlifier pro

And I think I'm going with the ia component set I will upload more pics when I get home but I need permission from ssa to do this so if they give me a thumbs up I'm going to cut out pretty much a metal box with this design on the sides with no ends so I can run all my wire down the middle on the floor board through it and have some leds inside to make it glow out

Zcon's + Surfboard = bigok.gif

Nice collection of goodies.

Thanks I should start on the build next weekend everything will be in and it's a gmc Idk why I put Chevy my mind blanked

Got some fuses in today and rca should get alternator and amp in this week gonna try to get everything put in Sunday I got a whole team of helpers gonna try to knock it out in one day

nice stuff there. love my 12 zcons cant imagine the 18's. looking forward to your installboobies.gif boobies.gif boobies.gif

Thanks gonna get my sundown 5000d in tomorrow and get the box built and the truck deadened but Idk if I'll have my alternator in by then I'm getting my ssa sticker put on tomorrow I don't want to Mess it up and oh yeah it's a gmc seirra I'm a idiot and blanked out while I was making the topic

It's not letting me upload pictures right now but I got my 5000d in today and my ia comp set

I cannot upload any pictures now can someone private message me so I can get there number or email so I can send them the messeages so they can upload them

I would like to get the box built tomorrow but it might rain and mdf is pretty bad about absorbing moisture I'll be working under a car port could I just cut my pieces and bring them back inside on a tarp or something and glue them together so they dont have to sit and dry in the humid weather or should I just wait until next weekend to build the box or will it be fine long enough to get it built

As long as it's not getting soaked it'll be fine, wood faces the same humidity installed in the car as it would being built.

Sunday i got the false floor built and I need to order a battery adapter but I got it deadened has anyone ran multiple runs of 0 gauge on a Sierra/Silverado 99-06 I'm not sure where to run it does anyone have ideas

Can anybody help with the wire delima I'm gonna try to finish up today