Miles

Box Build for 4 SSA Evil 18's on 2 NS-1's!!

Thank you! Can't wait to get #4 in and get this thing on the meter.

Dear god 4 of those beasts on double current power is gonna tear that truck apart. The hatch is not going to be happy with that port loading directly into it!

But killer craftsmanship on the box man. The ssa logo is such a nice touch and it came out super clean.

lifter.giflifter.giflifter.gif

Very Evil :ghost:

Always carry a fire extinguisher or at the least a water bottle in your vehicle. Never know when a power wire is going to short on your brake line...

20140422_184614_zpsebff375b.jpg

Wait, what the freak?

So far, he says everything is still working properly, except the melted aluminum brake lines...

Oh man, at least it got put out for anyone was hurt or the whole truck burned up.

Holy shit! How does a power wire short out on a brake line? Something else had to happen here first.

Glad the vehicle survived though. Crazy.

Got the whole story:

Plastic fuse block/holder rubbed on the aluminun brake lines because the entire booster/master cylinder shakes so violently from the bass (not an exaggeration). Plastic cracked, touched the + bolt on the brake line. After grounding itself multiple times, the aluminum line melted, causing brake fluid to flow out and fuel the fire. Entire electrical system shut down while going down the highway. Had to use the E-brake to stop.. He was very lucky it didnt become more serious than it did.

Got the whole story:

Plastic fuse block/holder rubbed on the aluminun brake lines because the entire booster/master cylinder shakes so violently from the bass (not an exaggeration). Plastic cracked, touched the + bolt on the brake line. After grounding itself multiple times, the aluminum line melted, causing brake fluid to flow out and fuel the fire. Entire electrical system shut down while going down the highway. Had to use the E-brake to stop.. He was very lucky it didnt become more serious than it did.

wow, glad everyone is okay. thats no joke taking out the brakes on the highway. Glad he had the wherewithal to use the e-brake.

Looks like its time for a nice toolmaker fuse block and a relocation out of harms way.

Was it know that this was happening? Seems like more precaution or wire planning should of been in order.

Was it know that this was happening? Seems like more precaution or wire planning should of been in order.

I dont think people plan for their brake booster to.flex so much it rubs plastic down..

Bobby demoing for some people at a local meet-up.

Ahh that really sucks, I'm going to be very careful about the placement of my runs/fuses after seeing this. Killer system though, keep us updated :)

nice demo!!

What the measurements of this box sir

This dude has not been on the site for months, doubt you will get a reply.

i will get back to u later today, I have not checked inn in a while bro but i will get the L and W and H soon

i will get back to u later today, I have not checked inn in a while bro but i will get the L and W and H soon

I really just want to know if it's under the window line and how many ft3 it is

Videos are uploading.......

DSCN7033_zpsc36cdffb.jpg

DSCN7031_zpsf6bfccfc.jpg

20 cubes net

Miles has the right measurements. But here is wut i got L40 x W49 x H22 all in inches. if you take out the carpet it would be ok at the window line. i do not compete, but miles made it to were i can get by with the window line regulations at the DB lines

OK thanks

OK thanks

welcome, anytime bro