ShagggDiesel

Value of Fi BTL UFO Motor

Howdy fellas. Been a while since I've been on here. I have a question for you all.. I have a 12" Fi BTL UFO motor and basket just sitting at my house. I'm curious as to what I could get out of this thing if I were to sell it. It's an assembled motor/frame. The surround and spider landing needs to be sanded down for a recone, but other than that it is in good condition. I've had this sub for years now with 2 recones in it. Now I have no use and would like to get some money out of it. What do you guys think?

If it's a universal gap, or a D2, i'm interested. I'd have to get it rebuilt to an 18, but still.

I'm sure it's worth more, but my btl cost me 250 used. I'd bet a motor is worth AT LEAST 2-250.

Edited by SpeakerBoy

It has the universal gap. It was a D2 but that doesn't matter now :P You can get a D2 recone for it.

O_O

Edited by SpeakerBoy

the D2 gap is the larger gap thats why it would have mattered if it was not a uni

Ahh, gotcha. Well it was a D2 for sure. It's on the market if anyone is interested. 

Honestly motors really aren't worth that much. In many cases unless the motors are fairly rare they don't go for much, I know  UFO BTL usually goes for around 150-180s tops FWIW;.

You need pictures with username and date.

Does the Eclipse Ti basket work with the ufo motor?

I will upload those pictures when I get to work this morning.

More than just a rusty polt there. Its on the back of the magnet plates and plates on top of the magnets.

J