splxtreme

Anyone else order a Xcon recently?

OK, I know I'm impatient, and I'm not saying SSA is taking too long, I'd rather wait for something that is going to be this awesome versus them rushing and giving me something that might fall apart.

But, I was just curious the average time people waited to get their sub. 21+ days could mean 2 months for all I know. I'm trying to keep myself busy right now getting wires pulled and the box built, and hopefully time will pass faster. I'm just hoping the 14 days i've waited so far means I'm half way done:)

OK, I know I'm impatient, and I'm not saying SSA is taking too long, I'd rather wait for something that is going to be this awesome versus them rushing and giving me something that might fall apart.

But, I was just curious the average time people waited to get their sub. 21+ days could mean 2 months for all I know. I'm trying to keep myself busy right now getting wires pulled and the box built, and hopefully time will pass faster. I'm just hoping the 14 days i've waited so far means I'm half way done:)

Use your order number and ask in the ssa section.

Xcons are worth the wait.

I have had several.

Edited by pmureika

Ive ordered twice, and both took roughly 45 business days...prepare now for a wait. Best to not think about it.

Worth it though!

I am sure Aaron or Mark can check for you once they see this.

I waited 56 business days for a recone. There's was an injury in the build house so I was told. So that's probably why for me.

Orders are shipping out every day or so, we will update your order the moment it is ready and on the UPS truck.

I waited 56 business days for a recone. There's was an injury in the build house so I was told. So that's probably why for me.

O.o