Sign in to follow this  
Lee Carter

Did I miss something? 'SoundQubed'

I noticed Sound Qubed as and option in the Subwoofer and Amplifier drop downs in the Store...  Should we be expecting an announcement?

Now I see there in the brands section that leads to their products.  Cool.  I have always considered them, but never purchaced anything from them.  That may change now.

Edited by Leedogg

Yessir- I noticed you were busy working on it- as some options popped up right after I posted this.  I'll most likely be ordering a 1200.1 real soon, to replace Skar amp in my Suzuki. 

We have been in talks with them for a while.  They fit the SSA store and cover some market segments we were missing.

Love their amps, started with the 1200 and am using the 2200 now. Haven't tried anything else of theirs tho.

Love their amps, started with the 1200 and am using the 2200 now. Haven't tried anything else of theirs tho.

I love their amps also but wasn't impressed with the subs!

:woot:

Pmureika, have you heard their pro audio stuff? Can you or anyone comment on how they performed?

The pro audio mids and tweets are very loud and clear sound great to me. 

Pmureika, have you heard their pro audio stuff? Can you or anyone comment on how they performed?

Pro audio products should be bought for pro audio companies, they provide you with all kind of specifications to see if they are meant for your application or not.

Pro audio products should be bought for pro audio companies, they provide you with all kind of specifications to see if they are meant for your application or not.

I should be obeying the speed limit to and we all know how that goes.... 

I should be obeying the speed limit to and we all know how that goes....

How often do you recommend speakers that the manufacturer does not publish parameters?

Why wouldn't SQ provide them?

Better analogy is driving a car blind, without eyes how can you possibly know where you are going?

Or not crash?

"Your order number is: 8868"   My second SSA order, gonna be plenty more over the next couple of months though!

Just ordered my first SoundQubed Product...a SoundQubed Q1-1200d.  Super excited to put thei in my Suzuki(Sons future truck), and take my BC 3500 out.LOL  Been running it as a temp amp at 4 ohms(and the X-con still slams!).  Now I will be turning my attention back to the Avalnche build.;)

"Your order number is: 8868"   My second SSA order, gonna be plenty more over the next couple of months though!

Just ordered my first SoundQubed Product...a SoundQubed Q1-1200d.  Super excited to put thei in my Suzuki(Sons future truck), and take my BC 3500 out.LOL  Been running it as a temp amp at 4 ohms(and the X-con still slams!).  Now I will be turning my attention back to the Avalnche build.wink.png

Should have got the 2200d!

Wasn't spending 400 bucks, for  an amp that my son(soon to be 16) would misuse and blow the sub with.LOL  If it were mine- maybe.  Also looking at space limitations- but that was second to the previous statement.

Makes sense especially if he is not competing then its not worth it, good move.