Sign in to follow this  
cloud77

Compression plug for RE XXX v3

Would I be able to get a machined compression plug for my RE XXX v3 motor on my next recone to help with cooling? Will it negatively affect performance?

Don't recone it. Sell the motor to me. Problem solved.

Don't recone it. Sell the motor to me. Problem solved.

I already made the mistake of selling my other one. I was lucky to find this one on ebay. =]

I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. I don't see the need, the sub has a high enough rated power handling that being able to squeeze a few hundred extra watts out of it isn't going to make an audible difference anyways.

Side note there was an XXX for sale locally but can't get the bastard to email me back :(

I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. I don't see the need, the sub has a high enough rated power handling that being able to squeeze a few hundred extra watts out of it isn't going to make an audible difference anyways.

Side note there was an XXX for sale locally but can't get the bastard to email me back sad.png

Lol. He doesn't want to sell he's out listening to it =]

I just blew the XXX last night. Surprised it lasted that long with a basket broken in 2 places to the surround landing and a repaired surround. Time to recone =]

Sign in to follow this