Sign in to follow this  
RAM_Designs

4 New 130lb Batts for <$1k

Please contact me at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com if you're serious about buying.  Or message me on facebook if we're friends (or even if we're not).

Shipping quotes for 4 of these are right in the $150-200 neighborhood, so people are getting total quotes under $1000 for these never used monster batteries shipped to their door. 760ah of new batteries for under $1000 shipped to their door...hard to beat that deal right there.

Also, please only ask for exact shipping quotes if you are seriously interested in ordering. I do not want to have to bother this guy all the time with quotes if you do not have a very serious interest in getting in on this deal. And as always, the more you order the cheaper price it'll be per battery.

Item(s) for Sale:  
190ah agm batteries.

Item(s) Description/Condition:  
Four(4) for $799 + shipping via freight services!  Need a big order?  Get a group buy together with some friends and I'll be able to offer a better rate!

I have come across a very large quantity of massive 130lb AGM batteries made by EnersSys, same company that makes DataSafe...They're known for their quick discharge rate.  I am basically helping this company move these, and figured I would offer them to the basshead community.  

These are a year old but are brand new and never used.  They are rated at 190ah, weigh nearly 130lbs, and have top mounted terminals to easily attach your wire leads via bolts.  They're pretty skinny so you can mount several of these side by side in the back of a SUV or van.  They're a hair under 5" wide, so you can fit 9-10 of these in a large SUV for some serious battery backup.

Only catch, minimum order is four at $799 + freight charges, which is a great deal for some never used monster batts.  If you're in DFW I can pick them up and meet you for $850 even (to cover travel costs), $500 payment must be made ahead of time so I know you're serious and not wasting my time...rest to be completed when you get the batteries.

Specs here: OSI Batteries - EnerSys PowerSafe 12V190F Battery 12V 190Ah Front Terminal

Price:  
$799 + freight shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:  
$150-200 depending on location

Item Pictures:  
EnerSys190ah-1_zps3139181d.jpg

Good find!!

Local guy needed some of these, but he's always out of town....so we just had them shipped to me instead so he can come by and get them at his convenience.  Here they are all packaged up and ready for shipment, 13 of them.

EnerSys190ah-6_zps11a7eba0.jpg

Wow!  Great deal!  Wish my vehicle had room for 2 of these.

price for 2 shipped to 45113?

Minimum order is 4, sorry. Maybe get a group buy together with some locals?

thats my fault man I should of read better.. I apologize

Is it safe to ask if two of these would outperform 2 XS D3100's? Even thought it does seem like an apples to oranges type deal...

Is it safe to ask if two of these would outperform 2 XS D3100's? Even thought it does seem like an apples to oranges type deal...

If you want to try and pull a crap ton of power at once, like for burps, the XS will likely do better.  These are better for sustained power delivery where you can run multiples to reduce the amperage draw on each battery, like for demos.  That's really where they would excell.

If you want to try and pull a crap ton of power at once, like for burps, the XS would possibly do better.  These are better for sustained power delivery where you can run multiples to reduce the amperage draw on each battery, like for demos and extended use.  That's really where they would excell.

if i can sell my three deka's i would only by 2 thow if i could

if i can sell my three deka's i would only by 2 thow if i could

Reread thread, the minimum order is 4.

Sign in to follow this