garychurch84

Loudspeaker Design Cookbook

I found this today I don't know how close it is to the real book Figured this would help a lot of post I've seen over the months including some of mine lol

remove if this isn't ok

Edited by nem
Removed link per Quentin Jarrell

smd lurker ... lol 

I found this today I don't know how close it is to the real book Figured this would help a lot of post I've seen over the months including some of mine lol

remove if this isn't ok

LOL I did find it there,first time I've been there in awhile.It popped up in google search lol

I have been researching this since "Q" brought it up in one of my post about a month ago

LOL I did find it there,first time I've been there in awhile.It popped up in google search lol

Loads of people can benefit from reading it.  Heck, I need some time to sit down and re-read it.

I THINK WE ALL CAN BENEFIT FROM IT LOL

Thanks for sharing. very interesting

I wish the ssa tech team would get together and publish something. The knowledge those guys spread around here is incredible. I would buy it no doubt.

I wish the ssa tech team would get together and publish something. The knowledge those guys spread around here is incredible. I would buy it no doubt.

I agree this is my goto spot!

I just ordered it on amazon. Kinda pricey tho

Out of all things to pirate I personally think this is ultra shady. The effort required to put this together is a shit ton. Add to that paying for it may force a different level of effort. Buy it, read it, re-read it, take a math class, read it again.

i'd start out with bcae1.com if you're looking for a free resource that isn't terribly technical. then move on to the cookbook. 

I agree on buying the book.  It does not go beyond Algebra, so if you can handle that, you should be OK.

It also makes sense to read the book from the beginning, it sets you up to understand what is going on.

A lot of people want instant answers, but you don't really learn anything that way.  It will pay off in the long run to learn some of this on your own...

As a side note, I have had a copy since 1990.  It is a great book.  It has really, really helped me...

If I need help designing any speaker I'm just going to show up at Sean's house with some Crown, Surly, and a bunch of cigars.

Screw math. YOLO

I bought a used copy dirt cheap and its the 7th edition. :)

I have the Fifth Edition. I need to get the Seventh

we have the second edition at work. i think it may be older than i am.