Sign in to follow this  
Gravlin216

Order 3671

Still waiting fulfillment for order placed on 2/12 I know it's tax season and all, just wondering if when they do get shipped am I going to get a tracking number so I can follow them and know when to expect them since I work all day and don't want them sitting in snow waiting to be snatched up. I've just heard people say that they've received their order unexpectedly,just wanna make sure someones here to grab them. Thanks, I cannot wait to hear these beasts I hear nothing but good things about them.

Got a email today telling me the tracking info and to expect them on the 12th,exactly 1 month from order date not bad for some custom built subs. I was a little disappointed with no response to any of my 4 emails but it's not a big deal they must be busy with everyone's tax refunds. Put a mechman 240 in my car today and amps been ready, almost complete...

Awesome

Order #3855 is my order number I hope I recieve an update in status shortly! I placed my order on the 4th of March exactly 7 days ago.  I am beyond excited....got the perfect box for it on the way, and also a Maniac Electric Motors 180amp alternator(double my current stock alternator).  And have run out of things to do to prepare after perfecting my wiring!  ugggh patience is truely a hard core practice.

Be prepared to wait awhile they are so busy they are not even responding to emails. I ordered a set of bls toke 2 months last time. But they are awsome.

I don't mind waiting a month but I will probly cancel payment if it takes much past that. It says 7-15 days to build, account for them being busy = a month, 60 days is just out of hand.

my order is just above the OP's by not that far and he got his in a month...

Edited by THX_Elite

You guys know Fi builds more than just Fi right?

I don't mind waiting a month but I will probly cancel payment if it takes much past that. It says 7-15 days to build, account for them being busy = a month, 60 days is just out of hand.

my order is just above the OP's by not that far and he got his in a month...

If you do I think you will be sorry.

Who is going to build a custom sub faster?

Just wait for some of the best subs on earth.

Some of yall are cry babies. Don't order anything if your not patient enough to wait for it and also get an understanding of business days as well. I wish these type of threads weren't allowed, I can understand bad customer service but being in your feelings is another thing.

I think it would help if they said 7-15+ business days and faster email responses!

It still wouldn't matter people don't even know what business days are so these complaints will happen regardless.

I wouldn't cancel my order...it was just an early morning on the fly remark...I am an but a squire in the school of patience, lol...I don't know Fi, as well as you Alton, but there are few replies and testimonials like yours that are what makes me trust in them and their product. :)

As for "crying", lmao, and not knowing what business days are, I think some have misunderstood my integrity and knowledge of how the world "works".  Also I don't care if they answer emails or not, I have not even sent an email nor have I sent a message thru my order page since I made the order as I do know that they are nearly insurmountably busy. 

I want to also mention that I never said Fi has bad customer service, I am sure that since it is common knowledge they don't email back as soon as people would like that ALL of their customer service that I desire is going into the craftmanship of the driver that I ordered.

I am, on the enclosure side of things, also experiencing some extreme delay's in getting my box finished and shipped from FATBOX USA, due to the same "tax season" work load...but I do have the confidence in both company's that they will send quality products at their earliest convenience and when they are satisfied the product is good enough to ship to their customers.  Thanks for calling me out on my previous post though.  Fi won't lose this customer...I have built my whole rear end of my car in and around the anticipation of this specific order.

Be prepared to wait awhile they are so busy they are not even responding to emails. I ordered a set of bls toke 2 months last time. But they are awsome.

You're about three hours away from me =)

One nice thing is that I live in Idaho which is very close to Vegas, comparatively!!  So shipping will be nice and quick!

One nice thing is that I live in Idaho which is very close to Vegas, comparatively!! So shipping will be nice and quick!

I live in utah. Don't quote me on this but I think you and I are on a very short list of people in this area that even know about any of these " underground" audio companies. I have been trying to spread the word tho.

One nice thing is that I live in Idaho which is very close to Vegas, comparatively!! So shipping will be nice and quick!

I live in utah. Don't quote me on this but I think you and I are on a very short list of people in this area that even know about any of these " underground" audio companies. I have been trying to spread the word tho.

Same here, NO ONE in my town has any of these drivers from SSA, the car audio shops in this town havn't even heard of them, let alone the car audio croud! I just can't wait till mine shows up so I can really get the word out :)

Sign in to follow this