Aaron Clinton

Please welcome SoundQubed to the SSA forums

soundQ when are your Products instock to order from SSA site

Orders are already shipping. :)

• We were established 11 years ago in Oklahoma City Oklahoma by a father and son who absolutely love and enjoy the Audio in general. To this day they are still very hands on thurought the RnD and customer service departments.

• Our market is for the DIY guys/gals who prefer to get hands on. We sell through a few different venus but there are no dealer prices. You, the enduser benefits from this as you will always get the lowest price, and FREE shipping!

• We started off building woofers in house however we have since moved our build houses to overseas. Our amps are made in Korea. However our HDC4's are still built in house.

We do repair all amps and woofers in house unless you prefer to re-build your own woofer, in that instance we sell re-cones! We are always looking for innovative and creative ways to keep our woofers up to par with the times. Building for those who need a little bass or a lot. Either way we've got everyone covered.

• Everybody knows a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Thanks for the great response, and welcome to SSA! I have yet to use anything from you guys but am very interested in your amplifiers. Now that you are a part of the SSA crew I might have to pick one up to play around with.

Orders are already shipping. smile.png

thanks bro

What is SoundQubed?  adhd.gif

LOL, Black Nasty love the set up

What is SoundQubed?  adhd.gif

This guy^^

• We were established 11 years ago in Oklahoma City Oklahoma by a father and son who absolutely love and enjoy the Audio in general. To this day they are still very hands on thurought the RnD and customer service departments.

• Our market is for the DIY guys/gals who prefer to get hands on. We sell through a few different venus but there are no dealer prices. You, the enduser benefits from this as you will always get the lowest price, and FREE shipping!

• We started off building woofers in house however we have since moved our build houses to overseas. Our amps are made in Korea. However our HDC4's are still built in house.

We do repair all amps and woofers in house unless you prefer to re-build your own woofer, in that instance we sell re-cones! We are always looking for innovative and creative ways to keep our woofers up to par with the times. Building for those who need a little bass or a lot. Either way we've got everyone covered.

• Everybody knows a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Thanks for the great response, and welcome to SSA! I have yet to use anything from you guys but am very interested in your amplifiers. Now that you are a part of the SSA crew I might have to pick one up to play around with.

We can def. get you taken care of! Whether you purchase through SSA or our site, whichever you feel more comfortable with!

I have an Fi on order but I'm thinkin' I may grab one of your new 12" models also!!  For the price ya just can't beat it, always good to have a nice back up plan.

I have an Fi on order but I'm thinkin' I may grab one of your new 12" models also!!  For the price ya just can't beat it, always good to have a nice back up plan.

Be careful your backup may become your number one starter!  doindadomodance.gif

When are the hds300 gonna be back in stock?

Nah, I'm interested in the Fi BL 12" i ordered :)  these are just a great looking driver at a great price that I wouldn't mind using in case I ever had to send in the BL for some TLC, which given their good rep and my experience I shouldn't need to do.  I'm just a dang addict and can't stop shopping for subs even though I've ordered one already...Lmao

When are the hds300 gonna be back in stock

We are a 3-4 weeks out on them. Will have more concrete information today!

Nah, I'm interested in the Fi BL 12" i ordered smile.png  these are just a great looking driver at a great price that I wouldn't mind using in case I ever had to send in the BL for some TLC, which given their good rep and my experience I shouldn't need to do.  I'm just a dang addict and can't stop shopping for subs even though I've ordered one already...Lmao

We do understand! It's an addiction for sure!

I like how your being active here. Never ran SQ gear but being here to talk with us is always a good thing. May possibly deal with you in the future!

I like how your being active here. Never ran SQ gear but being here to talk with us is always a good thing. May possibly deal with you in the future!

We have lurked for a long time and we figured "Why Not"! We enjoy what we do, and enjoy the community! As much as it is a hobby for you guys/gals it is for us as well. We appreciate the warm welcome and will try our damnedest to keep you all up to date with anything we have going on, as well as answer any questions you may have!

if you guys don't mind me asking. Is SoundQubed and Digital Designs related somehow?

Also I am curious about the 5% THD rating on the amplifiers.??

if you guys don't mind me asking. Is SoundQubed and Digital Designs related somehow?

We are sister companies indeed!

We are sister companies indeed!

Interesting, did not know that

Nah, I'm interested in the Fi BL 12" i ordered smile.png  these are just a great looking driver at a great price that I wouldn't mind using in case I ever had to send in the BL for some TLC, which given their good rep and my experience I shouldn't need to do.  I'm just a dang addict and can't stop shopping for subs even though I've ordered one already...Lmao

HA HA i do the same Damn thing

Can't wait to get my HDS3 12's gunna be SLAMMING

SOON!!!!