Shogen

low beam headlight issue

Sooo... my hid lights failed because of a cheap relay that came with the set. Put some basic bulbs in and one side doesn't work. I try the fuse, get power at the fuse. I check the socket, get power at the Socket. I move the non working bulb to the other side, it's work. I try replacing socket connector thinking maybe bad corroded tips not making great connection to bulb.. same result... Wth is going on???

Any help would be great...!

If you swap working bulb into non working socket what does it do?

If you swap working bulb into non working socket what does it do?

Doesn't work.

Obviously either you got a new bum socket, wired it wrong, or have a problem up stream from the socket. Not sure where you tested it, but it would be after that.

*realize it seems so straightforward it is dumbfounding and once you figure out what it is I'll bet it was dumb too. Always the hardest shit to find.

Lol. M5... That's how I feel right now.. I measured voltage at wire without socket and with socket, same result... 12.7-.8

Dang, I didn't try the other bulb in this socket. Also, found an issue with my front battery, some building going on.. might need to repave even though it reads fine

I had this problem once. The wire was broken online somewhere, it would pass enough current to read but then when you hook up a source the voltage would drop to 1 volt because of the resistance. Check wires, you may just have to run a relay kit for your low beams if you can't fine the issue.