Sign in to follow this  
slhendey

Nice install

I was browsing the web recently and came across this pic on a local shops website here in Fort Wayne. It's their only pic so I'm guessing it's their best work to date. Looks great, huh?

post-37431-0-30511000-1394815201_thumb.j

Looks like they done a great job there. 

Especially since the requirements must have been snortin 2 lines and taking 8 shots of everclear before starting. 

I like the duct tape. Gives it that DIY touch and obviously adds a couple db in the process haha.  

Max deebeeZ with touch of essque

I wish I lived closer- they def get my biz!!!werd_msword.gif

I live within 30 minutes of Fort Wayne.....I'm guessing that was on D&B's website? Not sure any other shop is still around that city and doing installs....and it looks like something D&B would do.

notice there is double stick tape under the duct tape.  I do the same exact thing.  It's there to compensate for material thickness when building trim panels 

I know the guy who does boxes for D&B in Ft. Wayne, I used to spend my afternoons there after work. He actually tried to talk me out of buying my BTL, offered a DC level 6 with a comp box for 600.

I was planning on a visit there for a box once i'm back in town, but not for something like that...

It doesn't look like his cuts though. Dig a little deeper?

But don't get me wrong, they have a shop mentality. Nothing special there.

Edited by SpeakerBoy

It's at Got Tint in Fort Wayne. I've been to D&B's before but its been at least 20 years ago. Bought a Targa amp and some Earthquake subs there. I wish they had more pics so we could see the end product. For all I know this is the end product.