Once this brand is gone, the industry will be better off.  

Once this brand is gone, the industry will be better off.

Very true. I feel like ever since ct came out. Everyone has been going to their amps because of pricing...

Only the smart ones kept away.

Well, I got word back today that they're replacing my amp. So in the midst of all of this melodramatic stuff going on I get to put my foot back in to my mouth for a moment about the customer service itself. It still didn't change the fact that the amp blew, but I can't deny them working things out with me.

Ooh..

Maybe I don't need to rip the CT sticker off my car lol.

Well, I got word back today that they're replacing my amp. So in the midst of all of this melodramatic stuff going on I get to put my foot back in to my mouth for a moment about the customer service itself. It still didn't change the fact that the amp blew, but I can't deny them working things out with me.

Maybe the best thing would be to do is sell the replacement local.

Shh, you're on to me!

Shh, you're on to me!

Problem is I have 2 of them and it makes the sell that much harder.

They say expensive equipments will not always be the best, but I'd rather pay for good quality products...when I can.