ohio45113

First ssa order!

just ordered a single 12 zcon that im going to run on a bc3500.. so excited but damn I dont want to wait... I guess thats a small price to pay for such a quality product. I would also like to thank Aaron Clinton for being so helpful and answering all my questions and concerns with lighting fast response times... i will also start a build log once I get the sub in my hands.. what do you guys think? will it get me loud in a 02 cavalier?

Excellent choice. :)

:woot:

great choices!!! welcome to the forum sir!

The Cavalier is doomed lol

no big deal lol I only bought it because it was cheap and to drive to work.. its not my main car or anything lol

no big deal lol I only bought it because it was cheap and to drive to work.. its not my main car or anything lol
Lol I was fooling with you.Great choice in equipment

I got my GTP for a steal myself paid $600

Edited by garychurch84

Lol I was fooling with you.Great choice in equipment

yeah I knew u were.. I trade a aq2200 and 2 xfl 12s for the bc3500 and a 18 obsidian... the 18 had a cracked basket but tbe guys here at work are back there repairing it now. surely the zcon will be louder than the xfls.

Have you heard from Singer yet?

Really good sub choice :)

Have you heard from Singer yet?

I emailed singer. mechman and dc. so far mechman is the only one who got back to me. having some issues though figuring out if my car has the sohc motor or the ecotech motor.. the stock air intake is gone and i dont have a owners manual and I looked up the vin and the 8th digit identifies the engine type but all it says is 2.2/134 which from everything else ive looked it could go either way... lol so if anyone could help me figure that out that would be nice as well..

Edited by ohio45113

I got a single sealed 12 prefab layin in my garage.. we going to build me a frankenbox like the one you had? 8 foot external port.lmao

look on the valve cover

or post a pic

I got a single sealed 12 prefab layin in my garage.. we going to build me a frankenbox like the one you had? 8 foot external port.lmao

I'm sure we will do something crazy lol. We will probley try a few different enclosure

look on the valve cover

or post a pic

valve cover is blank

ill post a pic soon as I get a chance to run outside..

I hope your luck is better than mine,I've been trying to post some pics for a week and a half with no luck.It will not let me paste links to the forum but will anywhere else

Time for some deadener to hold it together?

20140320_161126_zpsg0fg726p.jpg

Looks SOHC to me

Time for some deadener to hold it together?
it came with it.. fat mat sound control? i never heard of it.. have you? Edited by ohio45113

Looks SOHC to me

mechman wanted to no if it was sohc or a ecotech? said that year came with both.. idk if the echtech is dohc or not? idk.. lol

Its not ecotech and yes I think they are dohc

cool deal.. thanks for your input. you asked about singer contacting me.. still no word as of yet and its going on a day n a half since the first email.. did you contact them as well?

cool deal.. thanks for your input. you asked about singer contacting me.. still no word as of yet and its going on a day n a half since the first email.. did you contact them as well?
the longest it took him to get back with me during my al t build was 3 days.He stayed in touch pretty well.I was happy with his service