ohio45113

First ssa order!

Its not ecotech and yes I think they are dohc

cool deal.. thanks for your input. you asked about singer contacting me.. still no word as of yet and its going on a day n a half since the first email.. did you contact them as well?
the longest it took him to get back with me during my al t build was 3 days.He stayed in touch pretty well.I was happy with his service

im still going to wait untill I talk with all 3 of those companies before I buy one. Im not in a hurry and want to buy the best one I can for what I need it for. I appreciate your inputas its always helpful to hear hands on experience with a product

0321141131_zpsu4sx3wkj.jpg

0321141056_zpskftgxirh.jpg

couple pics frogcase2002 just text me of a box he is building for 2 12 S.A. just thought I would share

0321141131_zpsu4sx3wkj.jpg0321141056_zpskftgxirh.jpg

couple pics frogcase2002 just text me of a box he is building for 2 12 S.A. just thought I would share

That's a nice looking enclosure so far :) lol

0321141131_zpsu4sx3wkj.jpg0321141056_zpskftgxirh.jpg

That's a nice looking enclosure so far :) lol
yeah it is! lol lets see how the carpet job turns out

1 full day since my order was placed.. 1 down and id say about 35 or so to go.

1 full day since my order was placed.. 1 down and id say about 35 or so to go.

2 days down woot woot

my first "real subwoofer"

wait it says business days -.-

Edited by ohio45113

dear aaron

where the hell is my sub..

its been 3 business days..

lol jk

cant wait though!

dear aaron

where the hell is my sub..

its been 3 business days..

lol jk

cant wait though!

ITS BEEN FOREVER! :) lol

Welcome, you found a great sub and will be pleased beyond expectations smile.png  I chose a Fully loaded Fi BL 12 and ordered it on the 4th of this month today it has been exactly 15 business days!  ...Oh the wait is killer!  I assume I got 10 to 15 days left to wait.  AAAAHHH!

Edited by THX_Elite

lol yeah the wait is awful. I'm very impatient anyways lol.. I dont even like waiting over night when I order something. so this is pretty much killing me.. im not complaining or anything just sitting patiently rocking back n forth.

lol yeah the wait is awful. I'm very impatient anyways lol.. I dont even like waiting over night when I order something. so this is pretty much killing me.. im not complaining or anything just sitting patiently rocking back n forth.

You can look at the wait as a plus. I know for me, I'm not sure what kind of work you do, but I work a typical 2nd shift, 5 days a week, and it's hard to find time to work on the truck. especially with the old lady. So, a 4 week wait time isn't a bad thing. Gives you time to ensure all prep is down. also gives you time to recuperate the cost of the speaker, and save up for the next purchase.

I would expect right at one month from time of order to delivery, anything sooner would just be lucky. Its worth it though.

You can look at the wait as a plus. I know for me, I'm not sure what kind of work you do, but I work a typical 2nd shift, 5 days a week, and it's hard to find time to work on the truck. especially with the old lady. So, a 4 week wait time isn't a bad thing. Gives you time to ensure all prep is down. also gives you time to recuperate the cost of the speaker, and save up for the next purchase.

I dont have alot of time to work on my car either as I work pretty much everyday... been working 12s so I can get a alt and some batts. but once everything is in place im gonna take a week off to build lol.. im not complaining just messin around on here to help pass the time

Edited by ohio45113

LOL  Simmer down Beavis!  I had a 12W6 on a Alpine 600w mono in a 97 Cavi a couple yrs ago that would pound(sealed even).  I can only imagine what a Zcon, in the right box, and a bc3500 is capable of.

I'll say this-  I drove my Suzuki to work this week- and on my bc3500 at 4 ohms, my 18" Xcon is still just nasty!  What ohm load you planning to run?

LOL Simmer down Beavis! I had a 12W6 on a Alpine 600w mono in a 97 Cavi a couple yrs ago that would pound(sealed even). I can only imagine what a Zcon, in the right box, and a bc3500 is capable of.

I'll say this- I drove my Suzuki to work this week- and on my bc3500 at 4 ohms, my 18" Xcon is still just nasty! What ohm load you planning to run?

lol im going to run it a 1ohm.. I was going to order a d1 and do .5 but thats getting outta hand.. I had 2 12xfls in a pperfect box running at 1ohm on a aq2200 before this that was pretty nasty but this should be way louder

This makes me wanna make a video of my current T1 in it's current enclosure before I swap out both for my Fi BL and it's Fatbox USA enclosure.  So I can have a comparison video when my new setup is complete!

..Here is the new home for my Fi BL that's on it's way some day soon ;)

IMG 20140325 130311

IMG 20140325 130339

nice man nice.. I also had a couple t1s they arent bad but the american bass xfls were alot louder and lower than the t1s. the t1s sounded better though.. by sounding better I mean you couldnt hear the subs moving as much..

ya i don't brag much about my 40 hz housed, T1 it's old news, lol...it does an alright job though...nothing like what this new 32 hz enclosure will do with the BL, I'm SURE!!  Can't wait to hear the LOWS!

ya i don't brag much about my 40 hz housed, T1 it's old news, lol...it does an alright job though...nothing like what this new 32 hz enclosure will do with the BL, I'm SURE!! Can't wait to hear the LOWS!

lol people still pay big money for t1s though.. Ive never had a fi bl but I had a btl n3 that would get down. sounded like ass on music but it wasnt made for music lol.. I had my t1s in a 5 cubed 32 htz box though and werent bad.. lol is that 1 inch mdf? double baffle? I bet that box weighs like 150 lbs lol

Edited by ohio45113

dang- 3800 watts on 1 Zcon is going to be crazy!

ya i don't brag much about my 40 hz housed, T1 it's old news, lol...it does an alright job though...nothing like what this new 32 hz enclosure will do with the BL, I'm SURE!! Can't wait to hear the LOWS!

lol people still pay big money for t1s though.. Ive never had a fi bl but I had a btl n3 that would get down. sounded like ass on music but it wasnt made for music lol.. I had my t1s in a 5 cubed 32 htz box though and werent bad.. lol is that 1 inch mdf? double baffle? I bet that box weighs like 150 lbs lol

Ya it's all 1" high quality mdf with a 2 inch front plate all the way across and dang near the whole thing is sprayed with industrial grade adhesive...it's over 100lbs lol, will be over 150 with the Fi BL...time to start workin' out just to get that baby in the trunk LMAO! 

...Turns out my car is gonna be a bumpin', tractor pull, side show BAHAHAHH

Edited by THX_Elite

im hoping its gonna be alot louder than the xfls I had in there.

It should :) . You remember when I had one of mine in that cool box lol. And that was on an ap3000 at 4 ohm

It should :) . You remember when I had one of mine in that cool box lol. And that was on an ap3000 at 4 ohm
should post some pics of it

should post some pics of it

Lol ill see if I have any pictures still