Sign in to follow this  
EPerez

Bassink's 2014 Fusion

"Need more port area" ROFLMFAO

Nice

Still say you have bigger balls than I do for the windshield tint. Anyways, in for AUDIO PICTURES

So funny story, I got pulled over yesterday (first time ever lol and been driving for 4 years). I was driving on the freeway in Detroit after me and some friends (2 guys and 2 girls) got out of the red wings game and I supposedly swerved so a state trooper pulled me over. He was just making sure I wasn't drinking. Well 2 cops came up to each side of the car and I rolled down all windows, but they got outta the car as soon as I Put it in park so when they were walkin up I was just rolling them down. He was just asking for license and registration and one of the cops saw the LED lights under the dash and saw the condoms in the glove box and was asking if we were having a fun night planned and laughed lol my friend said safety first hahah he laughed. Well he came back with my license and said have a nice day and said hey you know these window tints are illegal right? I said well yea and he laughed and said alright you're all good. He was curious on why I swerved and asked if I was texting and I said I was changing the song and must of not realized it so he said Ohh gotcha and looked at my friend and said well hey you need to keep him in the lanes and be the co pilot and change songs and if he wants food you feed it too him lol and said have a nice night and that was it!! lol cops were so cool and no ticket at all for the tint.

Edited by Bassink

poor car

Seriously. That brand new car is about to have some brand new battle wounds.

Lol I really don't play my system that crazy loud so it should be okk! I only have it loud when I'm showing off to friends or others who wanna hear it.

But these are all the pics as of now. Once I get my other stuff I'll add more pics :)

poor car

Seriously. That brand new car is about to have some brand new battle wounds.

Lol I really don't play my system that crazy loud so it should be okk! I only have it loud when I'm showing off to friends or others who wanna hear it.

Y'all smell that?

Smells like bullshit and cookin' coils, lol

lol that's bomb

Feel sorry for that poor 2014 that's about to get torn apart lol.

I still feel bad after 2 years of having my 2012 Focus when Im ripping her apart, and beatin down the block haha

Nahh for real! Same way with all my cars and systems! I usually have it low but will crank the shit outta it when I have the insane bass itch lol

Sweet new ride....congrats!!  I really like the lines on those new Fusions.....very Sharp Aston Martinish look about the front end.

How big a box were you able to stuff in that trunk?

Sweet new ride....congrats!!  I really like the lines on those new Fusions.....very Sharp Aston Martinish look about the front end.

This box is 6.8 cubes tuned to 31hz. I could fit bigger but idk where to put amps then :(

It's the SE luxury package!

6" or 4"? Damn good looking box!

This box is 6.8 cubes tuned to 31hz. I could fit bigger but idk where to put amps then sad.png

Excellent!!  Are those 12s or 15s?

15'' subwoofers

6" aero ports

15'' subwoofers

6" aero ports

Correct.

Looks good

Thanks man!

thats just pvc pipe right, not aero ports?  or am I confused?

box looks great!  I am jealous that you have your subs....was hoping to get mine by now.

Are going to flare the ports. If you heat the PVC with a heat gun and use a bowl to push the heated end on you can make your own flares out of the PVC tubing. There is a YouTube video of it. And the box looks awesome!!! Thumbs up

thats just pvc pipe right, not aero ports?  or am I confused?

box looks great!  I am jealous that you have your subs....was hoping to get mine by now.

Yea jus pvc pipes. Aeroports have the flares at the end. But thanks man! Yea I think u ordered like 2 weeks after me and it's been about a week and a half so you should be getting them soon!

Are going to flare the ports. If you heat the PVC with a heat gun and use a bowl to push the heated end on you can make your own flares out of the PVC tubing. There is a YouTube video of it. And the box looks awesome!!! Thumbs up

I'm going to router the port opening but just leave the inside pieces how they are. I can't flare them that much because they're so close to the top and bottom of box.

just found out they are shipping tomorrow. YAY..but back on topic.lol

I'm going to router the port opening but just leave the inside pieces how they are. I can't flare them that much because they're so close to the top and bottom of box.

I have never done round ports- but I think they look great.