EPerez

Casey (Frogcase2002)

Kind of a weird scenario right here but somehow it worked out lol

Well to start I was asking if the DD m3a I wanted to buy from someone was a good idea and was ready to send the money and Casey, who I've been texting for months now and have done countless designs for, text me saying there was a guy by him who was selling a DD m3b for the same price as the m3a and was in EXCELLENT condition which was 500+shipping. I wanted it since it was the new version and was such a badass deal.

Casey gave me the guy's number and I talked to him and he didn't wanna ship it and didn't have a paypal either (just a craigslist seller). So Casey told me he would pick it up and ship it out to me. I just had to send him money and he would go get it. It's crazy because the guy lived 45 mins away from Casey and he went and got it FOR ME! I paid for his gas though, but still he offered to go get it and took time out of his day to go get it for me. Can't thank him enough. Awesome guy for sure. I trust this guy so much since I sent him over $500 and he went through with everything and I had no doubt anything would go wrong and I was right.

So if he is ever selling anything, you will know you're dealing with an honest guy. I will back him up 100%

:fing34: good to hear

ill back him up 100% too. hes a cool dude talk to him often. just dont try n sell him anything though.. hes a cheapskate!. but hes built me a couple boxes and seems pretty legit.. lol met him on craigslist about a year n a half ago.. he forced the zcon on me... well not really.. just played his

Edited by ohio45113

allways willing to help out :)

ill back him up 100% too. hes a cool dude talk to him often. just dont try n sell him anything though.. hes a cheapskate!. but hes built me a couple boxes and seems pretty legit.. lol met him on craigslist about a year n a half ago.. he forced the zcon on me... well not really.. just played his

Hey I always try to get a deal lol

And yea the zcon sells its self :)

Hey I'm a cheapskate too!! I always look for deals and will only buy on deals lol so I understand that lol

great stuff!!! you know who else is a great guy .... Sean ... that fool wants me to never get a new apartment.... !!! 

great stuff!!! you know who else is a great guy .... Sean ... that fool wants me to never get a new apartment.... !!! 

Ohh yea I just bought something from him lol

Ohh yea I just bought something from him lol

update your sig bro!!! can no longer gloat about "ALL SUNDOWN" ..... 

Yea I have to do that lol

very nice review...there are quite a few good peeps on this site!

but u are right hes a legit dude.. he even built me a box without making me meet up and buy materials first or paying half up front... so not only is he trustworthy but he also puts some trust into other people which is good in my opinion. but bassink mind helping design the box for my zcon casey and I are gonna start building it soon

Hey I'm a cheapskate too!! I always look for deals and will only buy on deals lol so I understand that lol

Yea I can ill pm u now.

Damn, what's up with all the spammers lately

ninja.gif