Sign in to follow this  
Eroc3k

Are Incriminator Audio amps and subs both made and designed in the USA

Are Incriminator Audio amps and subs both made and designed fully in the USA???

No on amps and why does it matter?

Why not email IA and get a direct answer from the source? Thats the wise thing to do.

No on amps and why does it matter?

Why not email IA and get a direct answer from the source? Thats the wise thing to do.

Why do I get a negative response for asking a simple question?

It doesn't matter but its a question that I asked just to know because i'm curious to know. Do I find it important enough to call them on it. No or I would have done it and not asked. I actually like Incriminator audio and might end up buying two of the Death Row 15" subs and a IA20.1 with a IA 4 channel that I haven't decided on as of yet. 

But then theres people like you full of negativity, just have to talk so you can hear the bull shit you smell. I'm not trying to start a fight but you sir or ma'am are an idiot. I bet you're the person people say hello to and you respond by giving them the finger.  

All I did was ask a simple question, it wasn't negative in any F*ing way, I didn't down any company or state any false statement. All I asked was if the shit was made in this F*cking country or not. IF that was too much of a problem for you to answer that, why answer?

Thanks for your reply BTW

I didn't neg you and could care less about that rep system crap, but I clicked positive to even things out so you can feel better and enjoy your day.

You got a simple answer to a simple question, so don't go crying about it. And I asked a simple question back, why does it matter where things are made? People all in their feeling these days, sheesh.

Edited by jay-cee

then no harm no foul. I apologize for my reaction and gave you a positive  for the last message.. But all and all I really dont care about where anything is made. All I care about is how it operates. And from what I heard at SBN, Incriminator was pretty damn good. Very impressed! I was simple curious as to the location of its buildhouse. Useless info but curious none the less. 

Anywho Thanks and have a great day.

I know their amps are made overseas in a reputable build house and as far as their subs go Im not sure if all models are built in house but I know some are (due to the different options one can pick for each model).

Very good! Yeah im really interested in their stuff. At SBN this year I heard a Charger or Challenger (I forget) with four IA40.1 on 4 IA's 15's (I also forgot the models of them) I think Judges. Anywho that thing sounded amazing! Had my eyes shaking and needing to take deep breaths of air to maintain. I know what I build will most like not sound as good but aside from that all the other incriminator stuff i heard sounded great too. And now have me hooked. I was originally thinking of going with Crescendo and FI but IDK Incriminator just sounded really good to me. 

Very good! Yeah im really interested in their stuff. At SBN this year I heard a Charger or Challenger (I forget) with four IA40.1 on 4 IA's 15's (I also forgot the models of them) I think Judges. Anywho that thing sounded amazing! Had my eyes shaking and needing to take deep breaths of air to maintain. I know what I build will most like not sound as good but aside from that all the other incriminator stuff i heard sounded great too. And now have me hooked. I was originally thinking of going with Crescendo and FI but IDK Incriminator just sounded really good to me. 

Fairly sure they have wardens in that Challenger, But I could be wrong. Hopefully Ill get a chance to run some Incriminator gear in the next few years, have to finish this build first though (Which is actually Fi and Crescendo) :P

Fairly sure they have wardens in that Challenger, But I could be wrong. Hopefully Ill get a chance to run some Incriminator gear in the next few years, have to finish this build first though (Which is actually Fi and Crescendo) tongue.png

Very nice! Were you up at SBN too? did you compete? 

Yeah the Challenger has Wardens in a wall, with B&C 8''s in the front doors. Guys name is TheJesus on floridaspl.com if you want to check out more of his build.

Fairly sure they have wardens in that Challenger, But I could be wrong. Hopefully Ill get a chance to run some Incriminator gear in the next few years, have to finish this build first though (Which is actually Fi and Crescendo) tongue.png

I was not at SBN, hopefully next year! :) Its a long road trip from AK.

I only know that challenger cause I keep up with most of the large builds that I can, on forums, and youtube.

I was not at SBN, hopefully next year! smile.png Its a long road trip from AK.

I only know that challenger cause I keep up with most of the large builds that I can, on forums, and youtube.

Alaska Sweet! I was born in Fairbanks.

Is that challenger on youtube? like a build log. 

Edited by Eroc3k

Naw the build log is on floridaspl.com (TheJesus is his member name their), he has videos up on youtube just demoing and what not.

Naw the build log is on floridaspl.com (TheJesus is his member name their), he has videos up on youtube just demoing and what not.

Found him thanks 

Sometimes just being polite is better than being an ass. You sir have handled this very well. 

Amplifiers are imported. I series subwoofer line is imported and all other series of sub woofers are built in house in the USA.

Great company!