Chickenwings

Worst shipping/customer service ever!

So on march 11th i purchased 20ft of ofc xs flex 0 gauge since thats all what i needed for my install to be completed.. In a coupke days my order status changed to ' awaiting shipment ' nd i patiently waiting until march 24 when it still had the same status.. I emailed support nd they reply telling me that ' we apologize for the mix up, but when you ordered it was in stock but went out of stock so were not able to ship it. Instead would you like the CCA xs power wire and the difference refunded? ' lol... Like are they serious? What kind of bs is that and then offering me to purchase something different rather then what i ordered? Oh well this is my last time ever giving business to this company. Will let all my friends know also. Thank you for wasting time!

Iirc ssa doesn't stock xs it comes straight from xs themselves.

I've never had any bad customer service from SSA.

Like other people said...shit happens. There was a mistake and they tried to offer you something else that you could use instead of waiting. And no matter where else you go the company would offer you something else too.

I say give them another shot. I know it sucks not to get what you wanted but SSA is top notch IMO.

Some customers aren't worth having at the end of the day.

If not having your wire upset you then that's just petty. Tell them no thanks on the other wire and ask for a refund simple as that, no need to make a thread showing your ignorance.

+1

What a horrible thing to say after Aaron had the best business ethics and correspondence with you. SSA is the BOMB!!! No one can beat em' TRUST THIS!  This thread will not affect anyones decision to stay loyal to this Awesome company or change their decision to shop here!

Edited by THX_Elite

Go eat some chickenwings

If you're in a hurry for your build, go get some wire locally.

I live in another country, and all I can say is that I love to buy from the ssa store. I trust them 100%.

This guy must be a young Canadian  boy. First time buying online or what ?!!!

I thought Canadians were cool guys !!!

^^^  Made me laugh.

Some people you just can't please no matter what you do.  Those are the customers that you don't need or want to do business with.

Aren't Canadians always supposed to apologize?

I don't. But then, I'm an a**hole.

Some people just start c-wording off for no good reason. I'm sure Aaron did his best but some people cannot be helped.

now only if we could only get a couple other people on bere to admit such

*cough* ///M5 *cough*

lol

*cough* ///M5 *cough*

lol

///M5 isn't an asshole he just tells you how it is and doesn't sugar coat things. He makes you think about your posts. Theres a few more people like him! Honestly I think that's how more should be! :)

was a joke... and look around the Internet is full of people just like that... only in person they are different

*cough* ///M5 *cough*

lol

///M5 isn't an asshole he just tells you how it is and doesn't sugar coat things. He makes you think about your posts. Theres a few more people like him! Honestly I think that's how more should be! :)

was a joke... and look around the Internet is full of people just like that... only in person they are different

Yea I know you're not serious and was intended as a joke but it was mainly for other people to see!

Most all other sites or brands would delete a topic like this.  I will leave it up as any other topic in hopes that if people see it they will read it.