cannabispinoy

help with install of crescendo gear

sencheezy subwoofer as i know the jl audios i have were leaning towards SQ and that why i upgraded to the BL's to get louder.  But this thread was suppose to help me with my mids and highs on how to properly setup and install.

Everything you know, or thought you knew, is wrong.

About terminology. You just described jack and shit.

I'm looking for Sq and spl.

Called it.

gotta be kidding me Doh.gif

That's what you want bish don't lie
LOL
I am glad I wasn't drinking...although a beer sounds perfect.

When SQ = PWX + FT1 => ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

So perhaps instead of using terms you should describe what you have and what you are trying to improve.

In before "SPL and decent SQ"

And seriously, thank you.

great thanks kids for your help on this.....get to sleep so you not for late for pre-school tomorrow...bunch of F*&in losers

And OP. Sorry, but this gets really old. See about 3 of these a week and had you even searched ONCE you'd know better...or had you actually read the terms you agreed to when you joined the forum. As a hint, they are in my sig. Yes, that is how often this is. This isn't to be harsh, but to help. If anyone answered what you asked above without actually making you share something their answer isn't worth shit as they obviously don't understand rudimentary basics about car audio. So, ie, give us something to go on and you'll get tons of help.

Do note the time on those posts, it is not a reaction to what you typed. Was typing that way before that. We'd still help, but you'll need to actually want it.

Damn people chill, I didn't know a mod could be that immature. If you are just gonna type a page full of Rofl's then don't post at all.

In before "SPL and decent SQ"

And seriously, thank you.

LOL no problem. You all need to relax. I used to be like a lot of people on here. All kinds of gung-ho and getting mad at sarcastic responses but shit after awhile, that's all you can do to keep from banging your head against a wall. People have to be honest to truly help someone. Wasting money sucks, but it happens! Once we learn, we go "shit that sucks, ok, where am I headed". There's only so much hand holding before people get burned out and start getting annoyed. Facebook audio groups are so bad it's to the point that the only FB audio friends I follow are bigjon and Aaron. As someone that works in the industry, audio terrified me. Shops are selling supertweeters and "pro-audio" all day long and then they come to my shop to try and "troubleshoot" the install for better "SQ and SPL" shrug.gif  All I can do is try to educate. Don't let Sean bum you out. He's honest, and he's fucking smart. Is he too much sometimes? Yea but generally smart people don't do well with people skills. Oh well. I've spent a lot of time chatting with Brad and Sean. They let me pick their brains all the time and never complain. The thirst for knowledge is never a problem here, the assumption of knowledge and desperation for acceptance and praise is a problem.