Michael Lone-Wolf Werner

ZCON 15 Sound Box Port Suggestions 2 ohm

Seriously? Take the time to think out your posts because they are way to jumbled together.

Short answer response. Do you want to switch your order from Xcon to Zcon?

Yes due to power and box size which then pushes it over rated RMS and recommended box size, would you know about this needed a new box anyways. Would a 12 sq port area per foot be enough port area?  Or I could get more like 62.80 port area with a 14.31sq port area per foot?

Would a 12 sq port area per foot be enough port area? Or I could get more like 62.80 port area with a 14.31sq port area per foot?

http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm?id=31

Plug your info into that calculator, it will tell you how much port area you should shoot for

Would a 12 sq port area per foot be enough port area? Or I could get more like 62.80 port area with a 14.31sq port area per foot?

http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm?id=31

Plug your info into that calculator, it will tell you how much port area you should shoot for

If you have one port I did not see for multi ports and been there, just nothing here town of only 6000 all my contacts are in N CA.  Only has one port option, not sure if I divide length if that is the right way.  Sure could use Car Toys in Dublin CA now.  Friends at sea in Navy, I guess I willcheck around, Torres software gives me tuning idea not sure how accurate it is though. 12 Volt also but believe it was just one port I need to use more then that and keep it calmer inside.

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxcalcs.asp I know I can get over area of 2 6" ports just not sure if its a good area or if one is better then the other.

http://torres-box-tuning-calculator.software.informer.com/

26”x 24.25” x 21, = Gross 6.29 Total Port area 62.80, Port Area per foot 12.69, which believe over 12 will be descent Net 4.95.

Edited by MDWerner6942

Where do you want it to be tuned at?

You are making this so much harder then it has to be.

Where do you want it to be tuned at?

You are making this so much harder then it has to be.

I posted the Torres maybe it was on here and other links thought it might help others, if not oops.

Thanks for the good Northern California having good shops comment! Hehehe, besides that, damn this post is hard to follow.

Edited by MDWerner6942

Still trying to call with phone to do what office asked always busy guess only one line.  Day 2 still trying to call.

Still trying to call with phone to do what office asked always busy guess only one line.  Day 2 still trying to call.

Mark was out of the office at SBN for over a week, so the calls are flooding in all day long.  I am answering every email question.

Mark was out of the office at SBN for over a week, so the calls are flooding in all day long.  I am answering every email question.

I am trying another computer.  The one I had the keys stick and has been a pain just to type, guess there is no way to credit the amount I paid to my SSA account and then have a invoice balance so i can apply this credit to purchase and then pay the 69 dollar balance.  When doing accounting I do not like to send any credit card info in a email.  If I ask the bank to send a check it would take even longer.  I will try again later.  I know I tried this morning, and yesterday, morning, noon and evening, will do the same today.  I guess your on the road.  If you got a good product guess its not unexpected to have a lot of interest thanks.

I am trying another computer.  The one I had the keys stick and has been a pain just to type, guess there is no way to credit the amount I paid to my SSA account and then have a invoice balance so i can apply this credit to purchase and then pay the 69 dollar balance.  When doing accounting I do not like to send any credit card info in a email.  If I ask the bank to send a check it would take even longer.  I will try again later.  I know I tried this morning, and yesterday, morning, noon and evening, will do the same today.  I guess your on the road.  If you got a good product guess its not unexpected to have a lot of interest thanks.

What I don't understand is that our office line has call waiting and I was able to call just now with no issues.  Mark can manually adjust your order over the phone so you don't have to send any vital CC info via email.

What I don't understand is that our office line has call waiting and I was able to call just now with no issues.  Mark can manually adjust your order over the phone so you don't have to send any vital CC info via email.

I got the answering machine, left a message, wait did leave order number, tornado weather so unless it gets bad here I will be at home just sometimes do not get to the phone before the answering machine picks up but here now.  Again thanks.

I got the answering machine, left a message, wait did leave order number, tornado weather so unless it gets bad here I will be at home just sometimes do not get to the phone before the answering machine picks up but here now.  Again thanks.

it been ok to put the 69 on same card, yea do not send personal info by email much or tcell phone after watching tv this hacker guy with a tricked out Iphone was able to pull codes on a BMW then was able to enter any BMW believe it was and my email was hacked over seas once last year had to change things.  . 

I called 5 times left messages over the last few hours, so not wanting to have it take longer and machine full of me calling, or do I need to reach them directly or will they call us back I can just wait.  How do you want me to proceed..  Guess need to watch edit notice it jumped in sentence, anyways keep trying.

Edited by MDWerner6942

:lol:

trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif

I called 5 times left messages over the last few hours, so not wanting to have it take longer and machine full of me calling, or do I need to reach them directly or will they call us back I can just wait.  How do you want me to proceed..  Guess need to watch edit notice it jumped in sentence, anyways keep trying.

Still no response

Still trying to reach office.

Sir you need to calm down, Mark or Aaron will call you

I just cannot set and wait day after day, well as noted will wait and see thanks anyways, this has been over time yesterday and 9 AM today sorry. 

I just cannot set and wait day after day, well as noted will wait and see thanks anyways, this has been over time yesterday and 9 AM today sorry. 

Order Date: 24th Mar 2014 guess try tomorrow

This order is marked as Pending

It was marked pending so it would not get processed as you wish you change it. 

Mark called, but no answer.  He left a message.  Sean is right, please be patient, we have more than one customer and the endless flow of emails, calls and FB messages from one person only sets us farther behind.  We will get your order adjust to which ever model you want.

After over 100, yes you read that right, 100 emails/facebook messages, numerous times asking over and over again to respond with a simple answer of what he would like the order changed to, I get a paper from the Better Business Bureau complaining we did not answer the phone.  

Mind you, I told him over and over that Mark was away at SBN and that I could answer every question via email no problem, but yet he continued to keep calling in and complaining that no one was answering the phone.  But, the long nonsensical emails just kept raining in, from Mike, his son, their friend and some shop that was helping him out.  

This was with out a doubt, a perfect example of the customer is not always right.  Never have I ever poured out so much customer service to one order for one speaker for one customer, absolutely unreal.  Then has the audacity to do a charge back and a BBB claim.

Sad, but some people feel it necessary to act in such a poor manor. Even worse is when they consume so much of your time when you could have been helping others who have a better apperication for your time and help. I would venture to say the way he acted, it might be in the best interest of SSA  for him not to own an SSA sub.

Agreed^^^