jcarter1885

Crescendo RTS-1 Dome Tweeters

Anyway to get specs on these tweeters, just trying to compare them to these JBL P26T tweeters Im looking at as well. I need a new pair and both of these fit the bill right about now, thanks for any feedback.

If someone wants to send me one, I will analyze it on the Dayton Audio Test System for you 

Good luck getting any specs from Crescendo, I'm sure they don't even know what they are

Thanks man and I agree with you, hate that they are in the store and we cant get specs on them.

I appreciate you though.

Edited by jay-cee

What specs are you specifically looking for? Maybe another option can be found?

Anyway to get specs on these tweeters, just trying to compare them to these JBL P26T tweeters Im looking at as well. I need a new pair and both of these fit the bill right about now, thanks for any feedback.

They won't be comparable or similar at all.  Beware the specs on the JBL's they will deceive you.  For the same money there are plenty of other options I'd lean on.

Anything besides 4 ohms and 50 rms. Just trying to compare the full t/s specs I get with the JBL's to the Crescendo's to see what best fits my application.

Basically im looking for a simple set of replacement tweeters that come with a crossover, budget not exceeding more than $75 bucks (I can get both of my current options for under that price.

Comes with a crossover?  Seems odd to me.  Doesn't it matter where it crosses over?