Sign in to follow this  
mrsphat1jimenez

my order..please help..

i dont like to bug but i ordered my subs two weeks ago..i missed competition and someone asked me where i was getting them from and they told me it was a bad site and now im scared.i dont like to badmouth noone but i spent like 800 and im on a fixed budget so that was a good chunk of savings.thanks..

What subs? 

Most build times listed in their ads.  Then you have to remember that those are business days.  SSA isn't a big box store with a wharehouse the size of Rhode Island full of inventory.

sundown x-15's

I'm sure aaron will chime in soon.

I just replied to your PM.  Much of what I respond to in our emails was answered in the above posts. I would love to speak to who ever thought we were a bad site to order from, if you want to forward them my way, I would love to talk to them. 

There is nothing to sweat, as soon as the X-series are complete, we will update your order status ASAP.  Tons of phone calls rain in all day long and we cannot catch them all.  That is why we say on the voice mail, email us if we are unable to pick up the first time you call as I always answer the mountain of emails that are flowing in constantly.

We are the original and a top Sundown audio dealer for a very good reason.

Edited by Aaron Clinton

thank you..im sorry for the emails but i take pride in my system and i do it on my own.ibappreciate the feedback and looking forward to my subs

Whoever told you it was a bad is a liar or they have extremely high expectations that no one can fulfill.

SSA has the best customer service.

i know i got fast replys at first i dont like to baD mouth noone cus i know summer is here and people are busy..but im a mom of 2 and everythng i have i take alot of pride and work into it.thanks everybosy for the feedback and i will surely not be taking any advice from that person.thanks!

Does this person work for another company ?

Does this person work for another company ?

was probably a local shop or something. just trying to take advantage of someone like always..

but OP dont freak out. you will be taken care of

i would love to know who told you SSA is a bad site, 

as i know alot of people in san antonio .. and im about the only way they would even know SSA personally

meaning that,  i have been out localy showing the might of SSA products.

nothing to worry about friend, you will get better subs than your town or even state sells!

I too placed my order weeks ago for my soundquebd hsd3 12's when i. ordered them they were in stock next day i check on my order and says backordered till March 31 then it says now April 28th and I've been trying since last Thursday. And they aren't responding to me or nothing I've asked them for them to call me cuz i dnt know where to find their number but seriously i need to know what's goin on here with my order and when steps are gunna be taken to make me a loyal customer feel happy and want to come back here when i order my wifes setup for her birthday

I too placed my order weeks ago for my soundquebd hsd3 12's when i. ordered them they were in stock next day i check on my order and says backordered till March 31 then it says now April 28th and I've been trying since last Thursday. And they aren't responding to me or nothing I've asked them for them to call me cuz i dnt know where to find their number but seriously i need to know what's goin on here with my order and when steps are gunna be taken to make me a loyal customer feel happy and want to come back here when i order my wifes setup for her birthday

Just be patient you guys...These companies are literally SLAMMED with business during tax season, so much so, that they have very little time to answer emails as quick as they would like too, and they usually do when things are a A LOT less hectic.  You All will receive your orders and you ALL will be dang happy you made the purchase BELIEVE ME!!  These companies are working VERY HARD for ALL of their customers to build your product first and answer your questions when there is time. :)

The wait is a very hard one.  I personally know this.  And personally just went through it.  And I am happy as a fly trap hung in the cow barn!!!

K.....but i still would like to know what the heck happened with my order it's just the no response that's getting to me

K.....but i still would like to know what the heck happened with my order it's just the no response that's getting to me

mark or Aaron will help you soon.

i just message them on here when i have a question and so far they have gotten back with me within a few hours.

The massive outpour of postive feedback is awesome to see.  Kenny, I am looking into your order right now.