Sign in to follow this  
mrsphat1jimenez

my order..please help..

I've been waiting days to hear back

Mark just called and left you a message with info.

so is there anyway to find out when the subs will even ship..it said awaiting shipment since the 17th..if not its ok.but i need tk put something in mine and my husbands truck..we really wantd those subs..

so is there anyway to find out when the subs will even ship..it said awaiting shipment since the 17th..if not its ok.but i need tk put something in mine and my husbands truck..we really wantd those subs..

At this time, there is not enough man power to have exact progress status updates with subwoofer builds.

I've been waiting days to hear back

Was good speaking with you on the phone today. Unfortunately sometimes, shipping delays like this happen on pre-ordered items. Glad we got this resolved for you.

I am having Sundown look up the status of your subs as I type. They are still within the estimated build time, nothing to be upset about at all. They are working on getting it to the front of the line for you, but again this is a very busy time of year for all audio companies, please bare with us.

Thank u so much Mark for calling me today and letting me know what was goin on greatly appreciated. can't wait for my subs to get here.

any change on my order?someone else that hadnordered the sundowns from dallas has already got their order.. :( i dont want to mizs the next comp

What date was the order placed?

it was awaiting shipment since the 17th of march

Says 14+ business days build time. Today's the 15th day. Just gotta be patient, trust me i know it sucks, but it is what it is. I placed an order on the 14th for 6 Zcon 18's. 

it was awaiting shipment since the 17th of march

Says 14+ business days build time. Today's the 15th day. Just gotta be patient, trust me i know it sucks, but it is what it is. I placed an order on the 14th for 6 Zcon 18's.

Well said, you will be updated when there is something to update

i hope so cusnj lready missed one competition and me and my husband always try and make iy to all the events..cant do anything without my subs.. someone i knw got the same subs frm skmewhere and inly tooke a few days

i hope so cusnj lready missed one competition and me and my husband always try and make iy to all the events..cant do anything without my subs.. someone i knw got the same subs frm skmewhere and inly tooke a few days

Then they were used or new and already bought. These are being built by Sundown and shipped to you.

Then they were used or new and already bought. These are being built by Sundown and shipped to you.

What Sean said.  I am updating every order the instant we have tracking.

lol, Patience is a tough virtue to obtain, but much peace comes when one does in fact obtain it!

It is SOOO worth the wait.

what is the next show yall will attend

IM NOT SURE THE EXACT NAME..BUT MY HUSBAND HAS OUR OTHER TRUCK AT GRAMZ..ILL ASK HIM THE NAME..I KNOW HEATWAVE IS COMING ALSO AND WE ARE POSED TO DO THAT..BUT WANT TO HAVE EVERYTHING BEFORE HAND..

Because you didn't order the subwoofers on time*

WE ALSO MISSED THE RELAYS CUS WE DIDNT GET THE SUBS ON TIME. ;(

im sorry but why they fuck are you on here bitching and whineing.. you read the wait time when you ordered the subs.. and if you didnt you should pay more attention to your money.. also its tax time. so obviously people are gonna order more shit.. because all middle class people such as myself wait for tax time to have some spending money... not to mention the fact that your ordered sundown audio shit from a ssa website... "slap in the face" ... why not order some real shit like some zcons or some evils.. honestly I hope you never get your shit.. fuckin chinese retarded bullshit.. might as well run kicker... lmao... get loud Edited by ohio45113

Two words. Proper grammer.

dont do that man,

by that way is that lantz?

relays oh  hell.. thats a big waste of time!!

there is a show this weekend in san antonio btw.. you should come check it out.

BITCH PLEASE AND EXACTLY MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY GET GOOD SHIT WHEN YOU GET TAX RETURNS.I GOT MONEY TO BY WHATEVER I WANT I CHOSE TO GET SUNDOWN SO CHEXK YOURSELF.

fuck off and have a nice day.. mark... aaron.. your welcome man.. cant wait to get my zcon... but I will never make a post fucking around like this dumbass... ill wait for a quailty product and not bitch about it.

take your time guys.. customers are not always right.. thats a 1900's depression mentality. ..

AND IT AINT BITCH CUSNI WENT TO ANOTHER WHOLE CITY TO GET ANOTHER BRAND BUT WHEN I GOT MONEY JUST SITTING SOMEWHERE OM GONNA ASK QUESTIONS.YEAH I SAID IT I GOT FLOW TO GO TO ANOTHER CITY AND GET WHAT I WANT AND NEED.

OK.THANKS WELL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEXT TAX RETURN WITH THE TAX REFUND SALE. LOL..AND MARK AND AARON HAVE BEEN A HUGE HELP.BUTNOF COURSE THIS IS A FORUM AND ITS ALL OPINIONS..SO GO AHEAD AND KEEP YOURS.AND YOU'RE A GUY?HONEY IM A LADY BUYING MY OWN.LMBO.WOW