Sign in to follow this  
mrsphat1jimenez

my order..please help..

BITCH PLEASE AND EXACTLY MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY GET GOOD SHIT WHEN YOU GET TAX RETURNS.I GOT MONEY TO BY WHATEVER I WANT I CHOSE TO GET SUNDOWN SO CHEXK YOURSELF.

lot of shit talkin coming from a jaw jackin bitch running sundown... lmao.... if you had a ton of money the you wouldnt be postin here.. fuck off.. 5 kids on a limited income... I read ur other post so lets be real.. quit giving ssa a bad name and a hard time for your ordering dumb shit

and yes relays was a bit of a waste i heard.thanks for all the positive feedback people much appreciated.i dont have time for the trashcan to talk to me.

OK.THANKS WELL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEXT TAX RETURN WITH THE TAX REFUND SALE. LOL..AND MARK AND AARON HAVE BEEN A HUGE HELP.BUTNOF COURSE THIS IS A FORUM AND ITS ALL OPINIONS..SO GO AHEAD AND KEEP YOURS.AND YOU'RE A GUY?HONEY IM A LADY BUYING MY OWN.LMBO.WOW

you aint doin shit but spreading your legs.. on a "fixed income"... stop me if im wrong.. pop another kid ojt and buy another sub.. stop bitching here... take ur dumbshit to china... where sundown is made..

WE ALSO MISSED THE RELAYS CUS WE DIDNT GET THE SUBS ON TIME. ;(

im sorry but why they fuck are you on here bitching and whineing.. you read the wait time when you ordered the subs.. and if you didnt you should pay more attention to your money.. also its tax time. so obviously people are gonna order more shit.. because all middle class people such as myself wait for tax time to have some spending money... not to mention the fact that your ordered sundown audio shit from a ssa website... "slap in the face" ... why not order some real shit like some zcons or some evils.. honestly I hope you never get your shit.. fuckin chinese retarded bullshit.. might as well run kicker... lmao... get loud

suicide-santa.gif

Lol..wow..five kids..lol..is hat how many kids you claimed on tax return?ha..and no..ssa has been helpful and answered all my questions if you read all my posts then youd know that retard..go back to school..or have more kids to get a bigger tax return.something i dont habe to wait around for.lol.thanks..made my day.

OK.THANKS WELL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEXT TAX RETURN WITH THE TAX REFUND SALE. LOL..AND MARK AND AARON HAVE BEEN A HUGE HELP.BUTNOF COURSE THIS IS A FORUM AND ITS ALL OPINIONS..SO GO AHEAD AND KEEP YOURS.AND YOU'RE A GUY?HONEY IM A LADY BUYING MY OWN.LMBO.WOW

you aint doin shit but spreading your legs.. on a "fixed income"... stop me if im wrong.. pop another kid ojt and buy another sub.. stop bitching here... take ur dumbshit to china... where sundown is made..

yeah fixed income like i have so much i wana spend tardo.lol..

reread ur post.. you went from a single mother on a fixed income to having a husband to missing comps.. lets get out stories straight..

CUS I DONT GOT TIME TO BE ON HERE ALL DAY..I HAVE A HUSBAND J HAVE TWO KIDS TO BE EXACT AND HE WORKS AS WELL AS MYSELF AND WE PAY FOR OUR OWN SHIT.I DONT NEED NOONE TO DO IT FOR ME OR THE GOVERNMENT LIKE YOU DO.SO ITS OK.UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE DUMB SHIT TO SAY THATS WHY IT DONT MATTER.SO HAVE A NICEDAY TO YU TOO.LOL..AND BELIEVE ME ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE SSA LOOK BAD.MAKES PPL THINK TWICE.BUT OF COURSE YOUR OPINIONS DONT REFLECT SSA OR AARON AND MARK....UNFORTUNATELY THEY DONT KNOW WHO BUYS THEIR MERCHANDISE AND CANT WEED OUT THE IDIOTS LIKE YOU..LIKE I SAID SEE YOU NEXT TAX SEASON

CUS I DONT GOT TIME TO BE ON HERE ALL DAY..I HAVE A HUSBAND J HAVE TWO KIDS TO BE EXACT AND HE WORKS AS WELL AS MYSELF AND WE PAY FOR OUR OWN SHIT.I DONT NEED NOONE TO DO IT FOR ME OR THE GOVERNMENT LIKE YOU DO.SO ITS OK.UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE DUMB SHIT TO SAY THATS WHY IT DONT MATTER.SO HAVE A NICEDAY TO YU TOO.LOL..AND BELIEVE ME ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE SSA LOOK BAD.MAKES PPL THINK TWICE.BUT OF COURSE YOUR OPINIONS DONT REFLECT SSA OR AARON AND MARK....UNFORTUNATELY THEY DONT KNOW WHO BUYS THEIR MERCHANDISE AND CANT WEED OUT THE IDIOTS LIKE YOU..LIKE I SAID SEE YOU NEXT TAX SEASON

have fun with your kickers.. o wait. i mean sundowns.. all i did was simply say what everyone else was thinkin... shut the fuck up. stop bitchin. and wait like everyone else

HOPEFULLY YOUR SPEAKERS DONT POP CUS TAX SEASON IS A LONG TIME AWAY.WHAAWHAAWHAAAA.LOL..ILL LEND YOU SOME MONEY IF YOU NEED IT. AGAIN I APOLOGIZE SSA.. BUT I DONT GOT TIME FOR IDIOTS.TRICKS R FOR KIDS

it was awaiting shipment since the 17th of march

Says 14+ business days build time. Today's the 15th day. Just gotta be patient, trust me i know it sucks, but it is what it is. I placed an order on the 14th for 6 Zcon 18's.

i know i got fast replys at first i dont like to baD mouth noone cus i know summer is here and people are busy..but im a mom of 2 and everythng i have i take alot of pride and work into it.thanks everybosy for the feedback and i will surely not be taking any advice from that person.thanks!

nowhere did i say i was single..and the fixed income was cus we just spent 2000 on our daughter for her birthday.good night everybody..thanks

$2000 for a kids b-day.... Sounds like a fixed income

cus i dont need to tell people my business but since they want to comment about something they dont know..i have to spell everything out.shes a good kid and never asks for anything..anything else anybody wanna know?

im sorry but why they fuck are you on here bitching and whineing.. you read the wait time when you ordered the subs.. and if you didnt you should pay more attention to your money.. also its tax time. so obviously people are gonna order more shit.. because all middle class people such as myself wait for tax time to have some spending money... not to mention the fact that your ordered sundown audio shit from a ssa website... "slap in the face" ... why not order some real shit like some zcons or some evils.. honestly I hope you never get your shit.. fuckin chinese retarded bullshit.. might as well run kicker... lmao... get loud

Im sorry but what an idiot

The Sundown X and Z series are being made in America. LMFAO

asshat

Im sorry but what an idiot

The Sundown X and Z series are being made in America. LMFAO

asshat

**assembled**

Great point senchez, way to many people confuse made in America with assembled in America.

I am locking this thread due to being way off topic

Please refrain from insulting others here at SSA.