I am looking for 4/0 wire. any recommendations for this type of wire. and where to get it

or pm frogcase2002 we are tryin to get some but we have to buy a ton! and neither of us needs or wants 500ft

www.wireandsupply.com  

If you need 50ft or more, i'll send you their Ebay discount name to get a few more bucks taken off of it and free shipping.

Www.Weldingsupply.com

Ive used both weldingsupply.com and wireandsupply.com. I had great success with weldingsupply.com and no issues whatsoever. I had ok success with wireandsupply.com, just had issues with the transaction (just from personal experience wont deal with them again).

Im gonna try that site Julian linked earlier the next time I buy welding cable, the wire looks to have nice quality at a great price.

Ive used both weldingsupply.com and wireandsupply.com. I had great success with weldingsupply.com and no issues whatsoever. I had ok success with wireandsupply.com, just had issues with the transaction (just from personal experience wont deal with them again).

Im gonna try that site Julian linked earlier the next time I buy welding cable, the wire looks to have nice quality at a great price.

Electron beam welding wire