Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Alex Alex

box for hds3 12's

Just ordered two hds3 12's and I'm not a box builder paid a local shop to build my last one but dnt want to pay that again wanting to do it myself but ineed help figuring out all the cuts n lengths and port and all that I'm putting it in a 03 Chevy blazer 4 door and love the low low bass. also wanting subs to face the roof and port to face the hatch. if anyone can help me figure out how to do this to make the best box for my subs and for bass it'd be greatly appreciated and or if u can send me to someone or a site that will help me come up with a blueprint on how to do this build b so awesome thank u hope to hear from yall thank u

Max dimensions? Tuning frequency? Slot port or aero port? How much power will you have on tap?

30" From seat to door 35" side to side 18 1/2 " tall slot ported want it tuned for lows so probably like 32-30hz and I'm wanting subs to face the roof and port to face the back hatch :)

30" From seat to door 35" side to side 18 1/2 " tall slot ported want it tuned for lows so probably like 32-30hz and I'm wanting subs to face the roof and port to face the back hatch :)

Using a 1200.1 d class Zeus mono amp with big 3 upgrade and 0 gauge ran

Just buy one off ebay, I look at square feet per camber and port tune. $100 bucks and your done. Just make shure it will fit in your car.