Lee Carter

Soundqubed Box recommendations

post-40683-0-62843000-1396576742.jpg

I dnt have any idea what any of that chart means

I would suggest doing some self research around car audio forums if you don't understand the basics of enclosure design and their functionality. 

The left is, after all displacements, the subs and sub sizes that will fit in that amount of space which is in the middle. The right is the amount of port area the box will need for the subs. The length is odd.

I think the chart is pretty confusing for new people. Also should be more custom not universal.

The left is, after all displacements, the subs and sub sizes that will fit in that amount of space which is in the middle. The right is the amount of port area the box will need for the subs. The length is odd.

I think the chart is pretty confusing for new people. Also should be more custom not universal.

The reasoning behind the variances is due to some people may be slight on space. Although we always recommending the larger of the enclosures we offer up multiple sizes for those who may not be able to support the largest box. If there are any questions please let us know and we will help you out best we can!

How is 4cubes (after displacment) with a 6inch Aero port for 2 12s?
2 cubes per sub. 
Tuned to around 35hz btw.

Depends on what 12's you are looking to rock! If you are going with two of the HDS3's it's perfect!

Interesting

What would all the specs be on building my wall for the 2 hdc3 18s eventually ill be getting a 3rd one so need to no and also how big should the port be 18inches ?????

If you have to ask you shouldn't wall.

i have a singal 18 inch soundquded hdc3.1 my box is tuned to 32hz  i did 143.3 db outlaw  but i think your port size will matter when you figer out what you want your box tuned to 

14585443_176860719423198_1561448019_n.jpg

I see this is a older thread but for 2 HDC3.1 15s D2 is the 9 cubes the size of the box that's on the soundqubed website? 

I inputs the box size with the port area and length and the frequency I got was in the upper 30s? Is that correct I thought they were supposed to be tuned to 35hz

I picked up a hds3 12 for a friend. So should I tune to 34ish or follow this chart according to the 2.25ft3 recommendation? 36sq inches by 21 comes out to 41 he according to this port calculator I’m using