Sign in to follow this  
nadcicle

MECA dueling demos format

Quite possible one of my favorite formats today. I will keep updating this with more videos as they come, but I made a couple toss in mid/horn combos and threw them in her car and had some fun vs others. I let her pick the songs and she controls the volume level and all. The camera mic does not do these justice as it cannot pickup how overwhelmingly loud these really are. The Conga song was the first crowd demo she did. You can hear their reaction. The Hadaway is after they already heard it once. I laugh when I see peoples reaction when they see how crappy the setup looks and they're running all of these supertweets and watch their jaws drop when they see how much a  poorly placed set of horn loaded drivers really puts a smile on their face.

One from an earlier show.

Video from before I threw the back setup in with just some motorola drivers in and usd bodies. 

Even by the video you tell how freaking horrible the super tweeter sound. Can't understand why people use them.

Sencheezy and I are the only 2 consistently running horns and winning. He's supposed to come back and do some battling soon since getting his doors finished. I'll make sure to keep it updated.

Sadly the van in the first video is about the best sounding super tweeter setup I've heard besides Swifts truck. Then again Lee put so much adjustments to his it was ridiculous.

Sencheezy and I are the only 2 consistently running horns and winning. He's supposed to come back and do some battling soon since getting his doors finished. I'll make sure to keep it updated.

Sadly the van in the first video is about the best sounding super tweeter setup I've heard besides Swifts truck. Then again Lee put so much adjustments to his it was ridiculous.

Thanks man,

I plan to do the same wall setup in my new truck and more than likely will run ES horns again. This time I will be running Sundown X's in the wall unless the new DSS 18's will like the space I have. My wall is 20cu net tuned at 31hz and 277sqin of port. I could add blocks in it but that would raise tuning and I like them lows. lol

I also have plans for the bad ass 15in Ethos sub sitting here.

Dueling Banjos' > Dueling Demos. adhd.gif

How is this scored?

Seems like by ears and round of applause.

Crowd pleasing, something like new York style. Except, this is different in its supposed to be based on your entire showing. So that includes the song, your vehicle, the installation, the whole nine yards.

In person. ..it sounds great.

So does the ones in your truck.

Sarah's demos are full of win!

Even on videos it seems loud ! Sara's system is clear too on my stereo.

We have the same kind of comps here, they are very popular. I don't know why, but we are not allowed to run horns !

You win if you have a team screaming for you in the back ! Not very fair :)